Don't Fuck with An Assassin!

Ugh great, this school day gets really fun. Fan girls ugh my god I hate fan girls...

Yukina's POV:
As we stepped out from the limousine, all of the fan girls immediately turned to us into glares but most of the times their glaring at blonde bimbo which I don't really mind since she is a bitch that I knew since we're kids.

I was trying my best to ignore the glares and the haters who despise me until one of the bitchy fan girls came up to me with a lot of shit talking that she threw at.

"Hey bitch who the hell are you walking with our Sakamaki brothers?!"

I then turned to the bitch with an I-don't-give-shit-about-what-you-said look.

"Is that how you talk to someone that you've barely know? Seriously, do you bitches have anything to do besides gawking at a bunch of six hot guys?"

"You shut your mouth bitch! We don't give damn about what you think of us! Sluts like you should die!"

I then formed a cocky smirk.

"Oh and you believe I'M a slut even you've been sleeping with a lot of older men for like oh I don't know TWENTY SEVEN years?"

The bitchy slut then flinched as all of girls especially the Sakamaki brothers looked at her with skepticism.

"H-How the hell did you know about that?!"

"Oops did I said that out loud? My bad, I guess your dirty little secret just got exposed to the WHOLE school since everybody in the WHOLE SCHOOL will know about your selfish breakup with your ex because you're such a HUGE Sakamaki Brothers fan."

The bitch then turns completely red with everybody gives the slutty bitch disgusted glares and some of the Sakamaki brothers immediately got disgusted by her reputation and smirks at her sad pathetic life.

"Why you little!!!"

As she's about to punched me, I immediately block her punch and ruthlessly twist her wrist.

"Ow!"

Then I pushed her to the ground and glared at bitch with such menace and calamity.

"Now I got some something to say to bitch. I don't ever fuck with an assassin!"

"A-Assassin?!"

"Yes."

I smiled evilly as she shivers in fear, I slowly pulled out a dagger from my pocket.

Yui's POV:
While me and the Sakamaki brothers stood there shocked by her outrageous behavior, I turned to the brothers begging them to stop her.

"Guys do something! This is getting really out of hand!!!"

"Oi shut your mouth blonde bimbo! Oresama is trying to watch!"

"~fufu~ It's getting really interesting to watch."

"Look teddy, here's my favorite part!"

"Uggghhh you three are not helping!"

I then turned to Shu and Reiji who are smirking at the scene.

"Aren't you going to stop this Reiji?!"

"Hush, I'm trying to watch this beautiful scene here."

"To be honest, I think about skipping to my music for now since that impudent woman's screams of terror is just music to my ears."

I then turned to Subaru who is smiling at the gruesome scene.

"Subaru help me out here!"

"No way! I want to know what happens next!"

Did he just smiled?! Did he just ACTUALLY smiled?!

I stood there shocked by their calm reactions.

"So you're just gonna sit there and watch?!"

"Yep."

They all said as I look back at the horrible scene where Yuikina is gouging the girl's eye, I got really disgusted by that awful sight.

Emi...what's gone into you?! What kind of person are you Emi?!?!?