When I Meet Yukina in the Rose Gardens...

Subaru's POV:
While me and Yukina are picking roses, I gazed at her lovingly admiring how beautiful she is.

Yukina, you're so beautiful as I remember. If only I can tell you how I feel, but....I can't. What if she doesn't return my feelings? What if she laughs at me? What if she sees me as a monster?! Gaaaah! Calm down Subaru, just calm down. You and Yukina haven't talked together for many years! Come damnit pull yourself together!

I then lose my train of thought when Yukina called me out.

"Subaru?"

"Huh? Y-Yeah?"

"Is something wrong?"

"Wha? Oh no, I was just...happy to see you again and it's great to have you walking with me."

I smiled warmly as she smiled in return.

"Thanks Subaru, I'm glad to see you guys again. It's been a long time walking in the rose gardens with you since when we're kids."

I then lightly chuckled.

"Ha ha yeah, I remember that. It was a really great memory."

As she turns back to her roses, I them thought of her again thinking about the time when I first met Yukina.

*flashback(Subaru's POV)*

It was a beautiful day when I first met her. She was an angel, she was a pure beauty, she was my first love.

It all started when my father came to my mother's tower where he starts to talk to her while I stood there behind the rose gardens.

"Karlheinz, what's this about?"

"Christa, my beloved princess, I want you to meet someone special."

Then the girl behind him, shyly peeped at my mother where I widened my eyes fascinated by her beauty and presence.

My mother then smiled gently at the young girl.

"And who is this beautiful young lady Karl?"

"This is Yukina Knightwalker, she is my apprentice for me and I want you to keep her comfortable as you can since she's new to this 'new life'."

Yukina Knightwalker....Yukina....what a beautiful name....

I thought to myself while admiring the beautiful young girl.

"Oh...well..."

She then get down on her knees with a soft smile on her face.

"Well...It's lovely meeting you Yukina, and I...want you to meet Subaru....my son....umm Subaru come out here! I want you meet Yukina."

I then slowly popped out of the bush where I shyly walked towards the young girl. Then my mother introduced me to Yukina

"Subaru, I...want you...to meet your father's apprentice, Yukina Knightwalker."

I then slowly look up at Yukina where she shyly smiles at me.

"Uhh-hmm...hi, I'm Yukina...Yukina Knightwalker. It's great to meet you Subaru..."

"Ummm...it's great to meet you too and...I love your hair..."

I lightly blushed where she blushes as well, but then slowly smiled at me.