Goodbye

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I glance my sides once more before giving the first step. I can do whatever I want, right? In this place at least... I picture myself with one of the journals open in a page that could tell me how to stop Bill. Then, when it appears, I stop time. Of course it will be for a short time due to Cipher's power, but it is a minute all I need. I look at the writings. "He may not be killed, but in my times of studies, I've come to the conclusion that this dream demon might be stopped - locked in a parallel universe where he would have to travel light years to return" I read in the page. It basically says how to build a machine with your mind.

A movement catches my attention as I notice time is returning to normality. The talking pizza is obviously desperate. "How do you dare? In my world, my rules!" He is REALLY annoying. He shoots a fire arrow to (y/n) but she manages to dodge it. Slowly she stands up and walk towards him. Man! I've never seen her so angry. A malevolent expression paints in her face while a dark aura surrounds her. Everything Bill throws, she skips it by short movements, until she gets to him. "I hate so much and for so long... I've been holding myself but I can't anymore! It is just too much!" Wow. I blink shocked: she is grabbing him by the collar with metaphoric fire eyes. "Bill Cipher, dream demon, talking pizza, I hope, from the bottom  of my heart, you rot in your own blood and suffer for a thousand billion years!" (Y/n) smacks her fist in his face turning him into his human form. She places her foot in his chest and kick him in his ribs.

She may be mad...

I secretly start building the transporter and finish it. I tell Mabel and she sighs. "Finally! Although, shouldn't we stop (y/n)? She is about to kill him" she asks. "No, let her enjoy the moment" I answer as we both laugh.

Ten minutes later Bill seems like piece of smash potato. I turn on the machine and called (y/n). She turns around with fury. "What?!" "Throw him in there and he will disappear forever." I say a bit scared of this side of hers. "Honored" she mumbles picking him up. Step by step, she drags him. With a final move, she whispers something to his ear and smirk, kicking him through the portal. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................

Thank you Bill Cipher. Because of you I've gone through pain and overcome it. I've grown closer to my new family. I've grown as an individual. You even saved me from a killer disease. I will always look at you with disgust, but even thought, thanks.

I get close enough for him to listen. "Thank you." I whisper to his ear.

I let him go, letting go all my pain, all my sorrow. All of my regrets go with this demon. Every time I have felt grief, every tear my eyes have leave, every single moment of doubt, goodbye. Today I restart. My past is gone and so does him. Goodbye bullies. Goodbye scars. Goodbye dad. I am done. I want to be happy and I will along with Dipper and Mabel. I will smile every sunrise I wake up in Dipper's arms. I will thank every second I am alive and happy. Happiness... hello.