Getting To Know Her

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I've been searching for Bill at the first doors while Mabel in the lasts. Till now I've only entered to doors that show memories of her likes and dislikes. She is so awesome! She loves (tv show) like me! (Y/n) is so smart: perfect grades and assistance. She devoted her life to wisdom and books! Man... she is so perfect.

I look next door and is tagged as "bullies." I am not sure I want to enter. After all, they are only bad memories of (y/n) getting hurt by people who doesn't understand her. "Be brave" I mumble to myself, this will be hard. I step on the room and see her with some black clothes. Judging by her face, she looks younger; that means it was before her father died. So, she really likes black and it isn't just because of her dad.

I see her walking in some hallways with books in her arms. She gasps when she listens to a girl at her back. The teenager is tall, with red hair and brown eyes covered in so much make up that she looks made of plastic. "Hi nerd. Have you ever seen yourself in a mirror? You should really cover that face with a bag" the girl says as she pushes (y/n) against the lockers making her moan. "I won't because I don't have to!" "So you are playing the hero hum?" the girl asks in a laugh.

After that, all she did was punch (y/n) everywhere. I wanted to help but I couldn't. Then, she got home bleeding with bruises all over her and sigh in relief when she notice her parents weren't there. She crawled to her restroom upstairs and cry while cleaning up in the sink. She never stopped crying and I couldn't  decipher if she was doing it because of the mental or physical pain.

Mabel's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I've been looking over an hour in some not so interesting doors of her childhood. Although, she was a cute little girl... it reminds me of Waddles, who has been at Candy's house. Suddenly, I spot a golden triangle getting frustrated. "Bill! Tell me right now why do want (y/n) memories!" Bill turns around and flies slowly to me.

"Let me explain: as you can notice, Firefox has a really depressing story. I can tell she is someone dangerous to me. As a consequence, I have to get the fox out of my way. How? Well destroying her with her own memories! Sadness consumes Shooting Star" he answers with a wink in his eye. "Dipper!" I yell my lungs out.

Dipper comes running with a shocked look. Bill grabs us with a rope that gets tighter and tighter. "The only way to save your girlfriend is to give me the journal. Deal?" Bill asks with his blue fire hand extended to my brother. "I do not need to make a deal with you to save her. I've learned how to fight you, remember? Just imagine what ever you want 'cause we are in the Dreamscape." Dipper says angrily. With that said, he cuts the rope with his mind and pulls us out with a spell of the journal.