Meeting The Rest

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
I woke up in a yawn. I start remembering what happened yesterday. Stop! Where am I laying? Dipper?! What the hell is he doing here? It actually doesn't feels bad at all. Adding, he sure is cute... What am I thinking? Girl, you have to focus! But what is wrong about me liking him? No! Shut up!

I can't decide whether I should wake him up or let him by himself. Oh well, I'll wait him. Let him rest is the last thing I can do after he saved me. Lately I've felt lonely and his warm contact makes me feel good. Not alone like always.

He starts moving and mumbling. I am not sure, but I think he is saying my name.
"(Y/n)!" he screams waking up and making me fall to the ground. "Ouch!" I say while holding my nose, which hurts a lot! "Oh lord! I am so sorry. I was having a nightmare..." he says trying to apologize. "Its fine. I get you. May I ask what were you doing here?" I ask uncovering my nose. "You are bleeding!"  

I look at my face in the mirror and indeed, I am bleeding from my nose. "I'm okay." "Wait here! I will go for my first aids!" he says as he runs upstairs. Was he trying to skip my interrogative? "Here! Let me clean it." He tells me and pulls out a patch with alcohol. "This is going to stink a bit." "I am used to pain..." I whisper. "Excuse me?" "That it is okay!" Ugh, that was close.

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
"I know you didn't say that." I think to myself. "Would you l - like to go to the Mystery Shack and meet the rest?" I ask to the face in front of me that has a little bruise in her nose. "Sure!" I smile at her and go for Mabel so we can all go together.

When we get to the store, I see Soos playing with Waddles and Wendy using her phone. "Hi everyone! This is (y/n)." Along I say it, I feel a small blush in my cheeks so I turn around. "This is Wendy, Soos, and over there, Waddles." Mabel says emphasizing her pig's name."Another victim from the "you need to go out"?" Wendy asks (y/n) with an eyebrow up. "Sure I am! But, till now it hasn't been THAT bad." She answers. Is she blushing?! Yes she is! Does she likes me? Maybe it just my imagination... What if she does?

"Dudes, I am so bored" Wendy exhales walking towards (y/n). "Would you like to do something fun and wrong?" She asks her with a smirk. (Y/n) gets closers and answers "always." In the back Mabel yells "Yeah! We are bad guys!" with black sunglasses on.