Messed Up Mind

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Damn it! I just got here and I am being threaten by a demoniacal dorito. "Don't you dare to even touch her!" Mabel shouts behind me. Thanks God she is here... With Dipper! "Guys! What are you doing here? Dipper you have to leave!" I yell at the boy.
"Pine Tree, you are here along with Shooting Star! Please come and join the party." Bill says with maleficent eye. "Do you guys have met each other?" I ask a little surprised. "There is a lot we have to t - tell you (y/n). " Dipper answers thoughtful.

I glance at Bill, who is heading straight to me. He knocks me out and I fade out. The last thing I remember is Dipper screaming my name.

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
"What are we going to do?!" Mabel yells while I take the journal 3 out of my vest. "I think we have to get into her m-mind." I say unsure of entering to someone's private place - (y/n)'s private place. "What are we waiting for? She is in trouble Dipper!" "Right! Hold on (y/n)..." I start declaring a spell.

I wake up at a wonderful park. It is sunny and still is raining. It has all types of child games: swings, slides, and green hills covered with flowers. Butterflies roam all around the place. When I turn around, I see the entire opposite. It is a house painted in gray, white, and black, with serious damages, broken floors, rotten wood, etc. It really creeps me out.

Mabel is right besides me with a confuse look. "Where are we?" "In her mind" I answer looking at the dismal house. "We have to get in and find Bill before he messes up her mind" I point with determination. "I just wonder what does he want of her." Mabel says worried. "No idea" I think to myself.

When we enter there is a hallway full of tagged doors. One is labelled as secrets, other as bullies, tv shows, books, and so on. I must say that I am really curious and sad... Was she really bullied at her school? "O.M.G! It will take forever to find Bill!" Mabel grumble lazily. "Then we should split up..." I suggest.