The Beginning Of A Flame

Dipper's P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
Damn! I am so worried. They've been there the entire day. I wonder if they are in some kind of trouble. I start getting frustrated and my tick rises. I listen an insistent knock in the door that interrupts my thoughts. I open it and the sight surprises me.

"Fast! Bring some cold towels and something to reduce the inflammation!" Wendy shouts sustaining half of (y/n)'s body while Mabel the other. Watching the situation, I didn't even question her. We lay her down in the couch and with the stuff brought, it was time to ask. "What is going on with her?!" "She got bitten by a snake. The poison gave her high fever." Wendy says concentrated in healing her. "Ahhh!" (y/n) screams in pain. I hug her trying to calm her down. Man... I do not like this.

"The poison has to be extracted." Wendy orders. She breaths in and starts making some gross thing to her leg. "It is necessary" she mumbles. "She isn't breathing!" Mabel yells. With my mind block I decide kissing her for her to react.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......................................................................................................................................................
One moment I am being bitten by a reptile, and the other I am being kissed: by the first time. Should I stop? Because this feels really good. I am all sweaty for the fever, still I am so comfortable. I start kissing him back. His lips feel so soft against mine. They move in the same rhythm, like if it was practice over and over again. I pull my arms to his neck and start running my hands through his brown hair.

I wouldn't stop if it wasn't for a sharp pain in my leg. I separate from him and moan. "I'll take her upstairs for her to r - rest." Dipper says to the two other girls who have watch the entire spectacle. "Yeah sure. To "rest."" Mabel insinuates and we both blush. Dipper carries me in a bride style without looking at me.

"Do you regret it?" I ask as he lays down my body. He turns his head away. "N - no." He smiles slightly. "Neither do I... it was my first kiss after all." "Really?" Is it just me or his look is telling me it was his first kiss to? I nod and hug him. "Thank you" I whisper to his ear. We turn around and see Mabel taking us a picture. "Scrapbook moment!"