After a while, it was time to call it a night and most people had gone home. It was in the middle of the night and I knew that Lauren had to catch an early flight in the morning. Therefore we only had a few hours to ourselves. We arrived at her hotel and I saw that she hadn't even unpacked really. My mind was starting to wander again and think about her leaving as I saw Lauren putting down her purse and setting the alarm clock on her phone.

I walked over and she put down the device to face me. My hands cupped her face and I followed my intuition to do what I wanted in that moment. Pulling her towards me, her lips crashed against mine with fervor. I reciprocated in the same manner, holding on to her and sighing deeply in pleasure. The older one guided me gently towards the bed. She unzipped my dress within seconds which I didn't mind at all and stepped out of the garments. I tried to do the same with her but she sat me down on the edge of the bed.

Seeing her little smirk while looking down at me had my stomach filling butterflies for the millionth time tonight. This time she was the one to cup my face before bending down to kiss me. I trapped her bottom lip between mine and sucked eagerly. The delicate fingers started moving down from my cheeks, to my neck, shoulders and then torso. I shivered in reaction to her light touches before she grabbed my waist more forcefully.

Struggling to keep my composure, I found a way to wrap my arms around her and pull off her dress as well. It wasn't that tight fitting so the fabric was easily removed on my end. As soon as I began touching the warm skin, I noticed a difference in her body. Her muscles were more defined and I enjoyed tracing the subtle abdominal ones. She didn't have to get any more attractive but the firmness of every part that I touched brought me added pleasure to discover.

„Come here," I whispered because she was still hovering over me and not on the bed. My girlfriend did as I said and we kept kissing while getting more comfortable on the sheets. She tried to push me on my back but I didn't let her and reversed her efforts. „My turn first," I breathed against her lips and heard a quiet groan as I settled on top of her. Pressing my body firmly against hers, I could every inch of us touching which felt otherworldly.

I proceeded by kissing my way down her neck and taking off her bra. Finally, I was rewarded with the first little moan when my lips closed in on a sensitive spot right beneath her ear. Obviously I still wasn't as experienced as Lauren but I genuinely liked being with her. All the talk about my intimacy issues seemed to pay off because I felt liberated to simply do what I enjoyed. There was no shame in my desire for the beautiful brunette that I had intense feelings for.

And we had been with each other enough so I had some knowledge on what she liked. Using that knowledge, I kissed a trail down her neck to move things further along. Lauren was very sensitive when it came to her chest. Softly touching her breast first, I let the tension build. She sighed deeply and started squirming a little. I didn't have a lot of willpower when it came to teasing her though. That was more her specialty than mine.

Therefore I gave her what she wanted and kissed the supple breast gently. One of her hands tangled up in my hair and I loved seeing her getting restless. My lips caressed the soft skin all around before gradually becoming more passionate. The second I let my tongue graze her breast, she moaned again and tightened her grip on my head. I worked my way to the most sensitive spot and enclosed the hardening bud between my lips. Another moan, louder and more desperate. Her reactions fueled my own lust and I became more confident, sucking on them lightly.

„Fuck," she breathed and arched her back after I had spent some time focusing on her chest. I used the momentum and slipped my hand between us to tug at the last clothing item she wore. She immediately understood and raised her hips so I could take off her underwear. Looking up, I met the hazy green eyes before biting my lip and moving further down. As soon as she realized what I was about to do, she threw her head back and tried to remain still.