Not Loving

•Princeton's POV

The day has finally came. I sat down in my plane seat buckling my seat belt ready to go even though they were still boarding. I looked at a picture of Brianna and a huge smile started to form on my face. The excitement I had was to much. I was gonna see my family, my friends, and Brianna. She's the love of my life and without her nothing is right.

I put my headphones in blocking out all the noise and the impatient people pushing each other to go to there seats. Before I knew it I was knocked out.

I woke up to clouds and took my headphones out. There was complete silence the only sound was of the engine.

"Passengers I hope you are having a good flight here with Delta. We should be landing in about twenty minutes."

Finally gonna work things out with her. Finally!

We landed shortly and I shot up from my seat hitting my head. I rubbed my scalp and got out of my row trying to reach my carry on and get the hell out of here.

After a hour of collecting my luggage and sorting things out with Keisha and Walter I was on my way home in a taxi. The driver drove passed Brianna's house before stopping at mine which was around the corner.

At home they all greeted me with big smiles and tight hugs.

When my whole welcome back thing was over I ran in the shower. When I got out I put on black jeans with a black Nirvana muscle tank that I know Brianna loves. When I left my house I went to pick up Brianna's favorite flowers, which were pink roses. I grab her favorite candy which was gummy bears then speeded to her house.

I walked up her house steps with my heart beating out of my chest. I knocked on the door waiting nervously.

Her dad opened the door and looked me up and down. "I'm guessing those are for Brianna not me."

I chuckle at his joke. "You guessed right."

He pats my shoulder laughing. "Come in Princeton."

He remembers me. That's good. "Thank you sir."

"Listen Brianna's up stairs."

I look at the steps with a smile.

"But," He adds. "before you go up I wanna talk to you." -He sighs- "Don't fuck up alright? I like you. When I look at you I see me when I was a young man and that means a lot coming from me so appreciate it. Brianna's my daughter and as her father I don't have to open my door so someone can come and say I'm sorry and cry her a river. If you love that girl then don't do stupid shit because next time you come here with flower to say sorry your gonna stay your ass outside. Do you hear me?"

I clear my throat. "Yes sir."

"Now go upstairs and get your girl."

I grin then walk up the stairs. Her room door was open just a crack and I saw her on her bed with a robe on texting on her phone.

I knock on the door lightly and she sees me. "What are you doing here."

I open her door coming in. "I brought you these."

When she sees the pink roses she couldn't resist. Brianna got up and walked over to me looking at the beauty of them.

"They're beautiful." She hugs me. "But I can't take them."

"Why not?"

She turns to the side messing with the things on her desk. "We aren't going out. Plus I have a boyfriend that probably wouldn't like that."

"Who is it?"

"Aaron."

I stick my tongue in the lining of my cheek then drag my tongue across my teeth. Her ex! She left me for a guy that cheated.

I bite the lining of my mouth a little upset at the fact. "So you're with a guy that cheated on you?"

"Did you not cheat?"

I groan. I actually forgot I did for a moment. "But-t." -I sigh heavily- "How'd you even find out."

"Aaron showed me a video of you guys flirting on stage and you had a boner so I guessed and you confirmed it." She shrugs then sits on her desk.

"I'm sorry. I messed up. It's just like everything happened so fast you know?"

She shakes her head not agreeing. "No, everything went pretty slow for me."

I stayed silent looking down at the bouquet I got her. I remember what he father said downstairs about this being my last chance with him and for me to get my girl. I raise my head looking at her adorableness with a slight smirk.

"Brianna your beautiful."

She blushes. "Thank you."

"Hear me out, I love you and I made a hug mistake which was cheat on you. At the moment I didn't realize how much it would hurt me in the end. I've lost you by being a complete jackass. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. But all I need in this world is you and it feels like my soul is disappearing because I don't have my true love with me. You can tell me right now that you are with that damn Aaron but I'm your soulmate. Me and you were meant to be together. Can you honestly tell me you see a good future with Aaron? Can you honestly tell me that he loves you better than I do? Does he care for you as much as I do? Brianna I love you with everything, my heart, my soul, my body, my everything and I need you. And I know you need me."

A tear runs down her cheek and she looks down at her bare thighs. Brianna looks at me wiping her single tear. "I don't need you, I mean I've done fine this past month right?"

"That's bullshit and you know it!"

Brianna hops off of the desk. "Who cheated? Me or you?"

"I'm sorry! I am so so so sorry for doing such a stupid and idiotic thing."

"I can see Aaron in my future, he loves me, he cares for me."

I put the flowers down and hold her hand. "But that's not what I asked you. Is it a good future with him. I can take care of you and make you happy. I can love you like no one on this earth including Aaron can love you. And I can care for you better then anyone."

Brianna takes her hand away slowly but I grab it again and take her other hand in my hand looking her deep in her eyes. She looks the other way.

"Prince I have a date I got to get ready for."

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me then I'll leave you alone."

"That's not fair." she looks at me with tears balling up in her eyes.

I hold her hands tighter praying to The Lord that she cant say it. I even step closer to her wondering if this is the last time I'll ever see her.

"Why isn't it fair?"

A tear drops from her eye and she looks me in the eye for real for the first time. "Because you know I-"

She stops her self then closes her eyes gathering herself. I look at her regretting hurting her. We wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for me.

Brianna looks up and clears her throat looking me in the eye. "I don't love you."

I gasped lightly as my chest felt like it was caving in. She said those words. I never thought it would happen. Her not loving seems impossible. After all we've been through she doesn't love me. It can't be.

"You're lying!"

She scrunches his eyes brows and tears flow down her cheeks. Her eyes shine as she stands there.

"Princeton I d-don't l-l, I don't l-love you. I love Aaron."

-

Hope y'all liked the chapter.