He's Messed Up

~Ray Ray's POV

I stood up slowly with Rocs help. Roc was asking me for some help with his homework and I'm lucky he was here.

"What's up with you and Princeton? Y'all always fighting." Roc ask.

I grab a tissues and hold it to my bleeding nose. "I want Brianna man. I'm in love with her, deeply in love with her. Princeton is standing in the way of her happiness."

Roc shakes his head looking at me in shame. I roll my eyes and sit on the couch slowly.

"Ray you serious right now? Princeton makes Brianna happier than ever. Ray if you loved her like you say you do then you would know its best if she stays with him."

I roll my eyes. "Roc when did you become Oprah? Why don't you go back to Jordan. It's not like she likes you anyways."

"What you mean?"

"She kissed Princeton for me so I could get Brianna mad at him. Nigga she don't want you. Let her go."

All of a sudden Roc jumped on me and punched me in the face. I punch him back then he got off of me wiping the blood off his mouth.

"Why don't you let Brianna go. She sees all of us as brothers and your just hurting her!"

Then Roc storms out slamming the door behind her. I'm paying his statements no mind and starting my new plan.

Brianna is mine!

~Brianna's POV

I went in the shower scrubbing extra hard trying to get all the germs off of my skin. I just feel so dirty.

When I came out I wrapped my self in a hotel towel. I walked over to my dresser and saw Diggy sitting on the bed scaring the shit out of me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

Diggy gets up and hands me a piece of paper. "Look I know we haven't talked in a minute but I love, and you're still my lil sis so you deserve to know the truth about Ray."

I open the paper:

Step 1- Get Brianna to forgive me

Step 2- Get Prince's forgiveness

Step 3- Get Brianna to catch Prince and Jordan kissing

Step 4- Get her drunk and seduce her

Enjoy her!

I look at Diggy with a shocked face. "That bitch!"

Diggy puts his hands in his pockets a shrug. "That was the dude you stopped talking to me for."

"Diggy I'm sorry." I reach over and hug him. "Your my big bro."

"I know I am."

I tighten my grip. "He is such a dick! I feel like I can't trust anybody anymore."

"I know this world is a bitch."

I look at Diggy's depressed face. "What happen."

"Thomas man! He tried to get with Coco. And he know that's my girl!"

I shake my head. "All these people on tour are being assholes."

There was a banging on my door. Diggy walked over to it since I had no clothes on. He opened the door and Princeton walked through.

"Yo I swear I'm gonna kill Ray!" Princeton paces around my room.

"What happen?"

Princeton stops and looks at me. His eyes turn from anger to lust and he bites his lips. "Imma kill him after I tear that ass up."

"Eww! Fuck out of here nigga! What happen about Ray?"

Princeton shakes his head. "I just hate him. I went upstairs and lost my temper and that was that but if I see you talking to him I'm going off." He points to me.

"I'm not even trying to talk to him... I really thought he was my friend. I saw him as a brother and he just did that to me. I trusted him."

Princeton shrugs. "We all trusted him. He got a fucked up brain now."

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I apologize that it took me a minute to upload.