Lion King

•Princeton's POV

I got off of stage drying my sweaty hair with my towel. In a week I'm back home and it'll be my chance to get Brianna back. I get it, I fucked up and everybody not talking to me, making me feel like a real outsider made me take that in.

I walked in the dressing room and was completely ignored. I groan and walk to my clothes. Roc's things were next to mine and he came up to me taking it.

"Roc." I call him.

"What you want?"

I shove my hands in my pockets. "I messed up but why are you guys giving me the cold shoulder like this?"

"Brianna is like my little sister man."

"And I thought I was your bro. I broke it off with Amber. I need you guys, I miss her... a lot."

Roc sighs. "You're right. I know how it is when you break up with someone you love."

I smile slightly. "So we cool."

Roc nods his head. "I forgive you for your stupidity."

•Brianna's POV

Since I've been with Aaron it's been nice. He really changed. Aaron is just so sweet. If you forget about his past then it's like he is perfect.

I was sitting in my room writing in my lame diary. I sort of forgot about it when I went on tour. A breeze came through my window brushing my curly hair out of my face. The pages of my diary turned and landed on a picture of me and Prince. I smiled at how cute we looked. Then it was like the image moved and he kissed me. I can't believe I remember the day we took the picture. I sort of giggle at how funny that day was but then realized that he cheated and I have a amazing guy. I tore the page out and ripped the image down the middle.

On one side I was smiling but you could still see Princeton's hand around my waist and his afro against my ear. Princeton was at the other side and I crumbled it then threw it in my garbage.

"Brianna!" My dad yelled.

I sigh then get up leaning over the wooden balcony looking down. "Yes daddy."

I hear footsteps coming closer to the stair case. I see Aaron and instantly smile. He jogs up the stairs then kisses me. I smile when we pull away then stand up straight. He comes all the way upstairs and wraps his arms around my waist. Aaron kisses my nose.

"Look in my back pocket." He says.

I scrunch my eyebrows then reach my hand in his pocket. I grab something that feels like paper and look at them.

"Oh my God! Aaron!" I hug him tightly then look at the broadway tickets for Lion King. It's my favorite animated movie of all time.

"Anything for my lady."

I pull away from him then kiss him. "You're amazing."

_•_•_•_•_•