Break up

•Princeton's POV

I walked in the studio with glares all over. Everyone knew about what I've been doing since Brianna had left. Truthfully I was ashamed but Brianna isn't here to tend to my need like Amber is.

I walked over to my spot in class while the girls along with the guys staring in disgust. This was like the walk of shame. Amber was in a corner standing by herself.

Maybe I need to break someone off.

•Brianna's POV

I was with Aaron in his room talking. I sat on his lap playing with his ring. Aaron kissed my neck which caught my attention. He started to unbuckle my pants but I hold his hand down.

"You don't trust me?"

I shake my head. "I trust you but I'm with Princeton."

"Then why don't you break up with him."

I shrug. Aaron sighs then goes in his pockets taking our his phone. He gives me his phone and there was Prince on stage. I look up at him confused then play it.

He was dancing and when it was time for the girls come out this Spanish girl came out dancing with him. I looked closely and he was whispering stuff while she blushed. Once Princeton faced the camera he had a full on erection.

"He is cheating." Aaron takes his phone. "So why can't you?"

I got a little angry at Princeton so in revenge I climbed on top of Aaron kissing him. He smiled on my lips. Aaron took of my shirt revealing my bra then next was my shorts. I'm done with Princeton.

•~•Hours Later

After everything me and Aaron just watched tv and kissed. I had to leave eventually. As I was walking across the street to go home I got a call.

"Hey Prince." I say weakly.

"You don't sound happy to hear me."

I shrug. "I'm not, listen we shouldn't go out if you're cheating."

I can hear him sigh. "Brianna I broke her off, it was wrong of me."

"Princeton I don't think we should go out anymore."

There was a silence in my phone. I was about to hang up but he coughed. "Can-an I see you-ou when I-I um get back."

"I don't know."

"Alright, Love you."

I groan at the last part. "Bye Princeton."

•Princeton's POV

I dropped my phone in disbelief. Eight months is lost. I just broke it off with Amber and Brianna some how found out about me cheating. I'm alone for good.

I laid in my hotel bed looking through pictures of her. Brianna is so beautiful and I left her for Amber. Comparing them Amber wasn't anything. It was just those green eyes that Amber had.

This is all Keisha's fault.

-•-•-•-•-•-

Would you guys be interested in a Roc Royal story. Comment if you think I should write one.