Split

-Brianna's POV

It has been a week already and I miss everyone so much it hurts. Especially Princeton. I mean we oovoo, text and talk over the phone but it's not the same. I just want him to hug me and shower me in kisses. It sucks that I'm not with them.

I hope Keisha will forgive me enough to let me be on the next tour. I really don't know why she had to act like that for. Maybe she is going through something in her life.

I came home on the last week of school. Since that was the case my mom let me stay home. It was extremely hot today and my mom wanted me to water the flowers. That is bullshit. I just wanna lay in bed and call Jacob.

I put shorts and a tank top on. While I'm going outside I pull my hair into a messy ponytail. I turn on the water thingy then start watering with a attitude.

"Brianna!" Someone calls me.

I look at my house and it wasn't my mom. I turn around to see my ex, Aaron jogging across the street. I turn the water off and go over to my gate leaning on it.

"What do you want Aaron?"

Aaron puts his hand in his pockets "I'm just trying to talk to you."

"Why?" I cross my arms.

"Brianna don't put up that act with me." He uncrosses my arms. "Now can we talk?"

I sigh then look back to my house. My mom won't miss me that much. I nod my head and he smiles. I can't lie, seeing his smile made my smile. He always did have a nice smile.

He grabs my hand and begins to walk to his house. I walk behind him thinking of Princeton. He wouldn't be mad, will he? I mean it's just one talk. It's not like he is gonna find out anyways right?

We get in Aaron's house and his mom is cooking in the kitchen. I wave at her and she waves back at me since she is on the phone. Aaron and me walk up the stairs to his room. The room looked so familiar. It felt like I was at home which freaked me out. I got this same feeling when I walked into my house last week.

I sit on Aaron's bed and he sits against the headset giving me respectable space.

"So how was tour?"

I smile. "It was amazing. But I had to come back home early."

"Why?"

"Me and Princeton got caught kissing so we got in trouble and I got sent home."

Aaron shakes his head no. "That's fucked up."

"Tell me about it."

"Aaron, Brianna Lunch is ready!" His mom yells from downstairs.

He gets up and stands over me. "You staying for lunch."

I think about it. "Yeah I guess."

•~•~•~•~•

After lunch I was about to go home but I ended up staying for a movie. My phone kept going off while the movie is on. I run upstairs to get it and it was Princeton. I called him back only for it to go straight to voice mail. I sigh and put it down. Guess I'll just continue watching the movie.

-Princeton's POV

I was calling Brianna to talk to her. I just miss her voice. We didn't even talk yesterday since I was busy so I thought she would be as eager to talk to me as I was to talk to her. She is probably just busy.

It was time for dance rehearsal so I turned my phone off so I could focus. Things have been difficult since everyone had to learn a new dance because my new dance partner is trying to be contacted.

I hate Keisha so much. She's doing some really fucked up shit now and days.

I walk in the studio to see a girl in the center of the floor stretching. I looked at her. Damn mami was sexy! She turned to me with her green eyes and smiled with her pearly whites. I smiled back at her.

She got up and walked over to me. I glanced at her beautiful body. All she was wearing was a sports bra and sweatpants. She batted her lashes as I looked at her perky boobs.

"Hi, my names Amber. I'm your new dance partner."

•~•~•~•

Ooooooo do you think they'll split.