Her So Called Friend

-Princeton's POV
-Dance Class
-2 months later

I was holding Brianna's hand grinding on her, while she laughed. It was one of our new dance steps. We were dancing in front of a chair and I fell back, but lucky the chair was there. Brianna fell too since I pulled her down with me. She fell on my lap straddling me.

"Sorry!" We both say at the same time.

"Everyone freeze!" Dave yells as he runs out the room on his phone.

Brianna tries to get off my lap but I hold her down. "Didn't you hear Dave, just sit here and wait."

She laughs at me and looks around at everyone who is walking around. "I'm pretty sure it's ok if we move." She says still trying to move.

"You gotta follow the rules. Dave will be mad. I'm telling you."

"I'll take my chances."

"Let her go Princeton." Jordan says laughing.

"Where you come from. This is between me and my baby." I say referring to Brianna.

"Oh so you got a girl pregnant?" She says before busting out in laughter.

"Haha very funny." I say then turn my attention back to Brianna.

"Come on. Let me go." She says trying to move my hands from around her waist.

"Yeah man let her go." Ray says coming over to us. Why all these people up in my business!

I shake my head and Ray goes behind Brianna and picks her up while she says "Woo!" I let go of her and stand up. Ray sets her down and walks over to Gina after Brianna thanks him.

"Thanks for not letting me go." Brianna says sarcastically.

"Your welcome." I say proudly.

I feel a tap on my back and turn around to see Jordan. "Can you help me with the new dance step." I look back to see Brianna and Ray talking.

So I turn my head back to her and say "yeah." I take her hand and stand at the side of her. "So you stand there while Prodigy does this." I say grinding on the side of her but it's better when I'm doing it with Bre.

"Mhmm." She says

"Then you push me back, but don't kill me." I say laughing and closing my eyes shut being over dramatic.

She pushes me and looks at me. "Then?"

"Prodigy grabs your hand and spins you." I spin her then pull her back in. When I do pull her back we're face to face like we are suppose to be. Jordan starring deep into my eyes like she wants to kiss me so I say. "That's it!" And pull away from her.

"Thanks!" She says as she walks away from me. I sit in the chair since Brianna is talking to Ray.

Why would Jordan come to me asking about the dance when Prodigy is her partner? I mean I know I can grind like nobodies business but so can Prodigy. Was she flirting with me?! I'm going crazy, she knows I'm with Brianna she wouldn't flirt with me.

"Hey!" Jordan says out of nowhere making me jump.

"Hey." I saw trying to calm myself down.

"Um can you come with me to get my water bottle?"

Why would she come over here to ask me? I know Prodigy likes Cleo but Roc likes her so why does she have to ask me? "Sure." I say only because I don't wanna be rude. I get up and she starts to walk me out the room. Before the doors close I look back at Brianna who is laughing with Ray. She looks like she is doing fine with out me.

While we are walking I notice her walking closer and closer to me until your shoulders bump and she looks at me smiling. When we get to the girls locker room I stop in front of the door.

I don't even know why she asked me I can't even go in there! "Come on its not like anyone's in there." Jordan says while dragging me in there by me arm.

When we get inside I look around and see Brianna's dance bag. I run to it and look for her phone. When I see it I turn it on and see a picture of us kissing in front of the studio. I look at it and smile remembering how much it took for me to get her to take it. While I'm looking at the picture I see Jordan's butt all in the air. I wasn't gonna lie she has a pretty nice ass. I bite my lip and stare until she starts to stand up. I shake my self out of it and put Brianna's phone back in her bag.

While I'm mentally hitting myself for staring at her Jordan say "I got it!" I get up and accidentally bump into her. She looks at me and starts to lean into me like she is gonna kiss me. I push her away gently.

"Jordan you do know I'm going out with Brianna right?"

"What she doesn't know won't kill her." She say coming toward me.

"But it will kill me." I say walking away from her and shaking my head at how fake she is. Brianna and her are friends and she does that shit.

--------------------

-Brianna's POV
--Dance studio

Me and Ray were talking about stupid stuff and he really is funny. I was laughing so hard I had to wipe my tears away. I looked around and Princeton was gone, I wonder where he went.

After talking to Ray for like ten minutes I felt a arm around my shoulder. I looked and it was Princeton. "I'm gonna have to steal you from you." He says walking away with me under his arm.

"What happen?" I say playing with his hair.

"I gotta talk to you after class."

"Why not now?"

"I just wanna be alone with you." He says while taking my hands out of his hair and holding them.

"Oh." I says little nervous about what he's gonna tell me. "Is there something wrong with us." I say trying to figure out if he's going to dump me.

"Its not like that." He says and I don't feel so worried. "I just gotta talk to you that's it."

"Okay"

I kiss his cheek and Dave walks back in. "Alright, come on breaks over." We walk back to your spot and start to dance.