Step 3

~Ray Ray's POV

This might be the hardest step to complete. It's gonna break Brianna's heart into a million pieces but I'm her true love.

Brianna was at my hotel and we were going to get breakfast from the downstairs dinner in the hotel. Step 3 was about to happen.

"Ray should we invite Princeton?"

I shake my head. "Naw, lets just get breakfast real quick then come back upstairs and chill."

"Okay." She gets up and puts her shoes on.

We were walking in the direction of the elevator and I texted Jordan.

2wice- You ready we'll be there in thirty seconds.

Jordans4days- Yeah I'm ready.

"Who you texting?" Brianna ask.

I hide my phone. "little miss nosey."

She laughs and continues walking we turn the corner and there it was. Jordan kissing Princeton against the wall.

I looked down at Brianna who was in complete shock. She balled up her fist with tears streaming down her face. Before I knew it Brianna charged over to them and pushed Princeton.

Princeton fell back on the floor and looked at Brianna who was in rage. "I can't believe you!"

"Baby!" He got up quickly.

"I knew it!" She pushed him once again. "We're over you dick!"

The elevator came and Princeton pulled Brianna in there with him. Shit! This is not how the plan is suppose to be.

~Princeton's POV

I pulled Brianna in the elevator and pressed the emergency stop. She screamed out of frustration.

"Brianna I swear on my life she kissed me out of no where. I tried pushing her off. I just don't know how that all just happen."

Brianna was crying and standing in the corner. I walked over to her and placed my hands on each side of her head. She looked me in the eyes while tears ran down her face.

"Get away from me." she mumbled.

"I love you, you know I wouldn't do that to you. It was all Jordan just let's talk this out."

She puts her hands on my chest and tries to push me away but I'm not budging at all. Then Brianna breaks down and falls to the ground crying her eyes out.

"I hate you so much."

I squat down to where she is and hold her puffy face in my hands. I wipe her tears and kiss her lips. She stays there looking in my eyes.

The elevator starts moving and the doors open to Ray Ray. When he steps in she pushes me on my back and runs to him.

Ray took her out of the elevator carrying her with her legs around his waist.

"Brianna!" I scream but elevator doors close and I just bang my head back on the floor.

~Ray Ray's POV

Brianna was crying in my chest as I hugged her tightly.

"How could he Ray!?" she says with a lump in her voice.

"I don't know Brianna."

She sniffs her nose. "He said that she kissed him. Maybe it's true because he looked--"

"Brianna he was kissing back."

"No but Ray he was trying to push her off." She said.

She can't fall back for him. Not on my watch.

"No he wasn't Brianna."

She gets up. "I'm gonna go talk to him."

"Really Brianna? He just made out with Jordan. The only reason he was pushing her off was because he saw you. Bri he doesn't love you. Don't go there and humiliate yourself more that you already did."

Her face scrunches up and he bust down in more tears. It hurt me to see her like this but I love her. She climbed into my bed and buried her head in the pillow. The whole room was filled with her short gasp of air an her low weeping.

"I'm here."

She looks up at me and hugs me. "Thanks for being the only person who cares."

"Of coarse." I hug her back. "We can go out to get your mind off of things."

"Okay."

Step 4 will be tonight and I can't wait for it.
~•~•~•~•~•~

Ooooo what do you think Step 4 is?