Chapter 22

Sorry guys that I always update so late. It's just that my life is kinda chaotic right now and I don't really have time to update as fast as I used too.  Not that you guys care about my personal life.. it's just... I wanted to explain. So this was it.

Camila watched Lauren walk away and all she could do was stare.

This was what she wanted, right? She's been pushing Lauren away for weeks. Just to get her to leave.

So then why does this stain a little?

She felt a hand grab her gently. It was Harry.

"Are you okay?" He asked her softly. "Yeah."

"Let's go." He pulled her towards his car.

The car drive was silent since Camila was still going over everything that happened.

"So what did she say that made you this upset?" He broke the silence. Camila just looked at him. Unsure herself.

"I don't really know what the deal is. I am fine."

"Obviously you're not." He said back.

"Don't ask me questions please. Tonight was too much." She sighed and he let it go.

---

"You knew it?!" Lauren yelled at her best friend in disbelief.

"Kinda.. I mean. They're not official so.." Zayn defended himself. Lauren was pissed.

"Now I understand why I needed to 'forget Camila' because you knew she had someone else!" Lauren said frustrated, running her hand through her hair.

She was pacing around her apartment. Trying to search for answers.

"Would you please calm down mate? You should forget her just because. There is no reason. You left this city for a year. Of course she is gonna move on with someone else. You did the same.." the dark haired boy tried to make her understand.

Their eyes locked for a moment and Lauren felt defeated. Zayn understood it and walked over to her. Pulling her into a much needed hug. Yeah they were tough on the outside and people knew them as badass people. But from time to time they needed someone to be there.

"It's okay, Lo. Just breathe." He whispered as he rubbed her back and she let the tears fall.

She knew it was very hypocrite of her to be angry at Camila for moving on. She just hadn't expect it. She couldn't stand the thought of someone doing all the things with Camila, she's supposed to do.

After a while of just holding eachother, the green eyed girl pulled away.

"Thanks Zayn. I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"It's okay. That's what friends are for." He laughed and hit her on the arm.

"But Harry though? How could she go out with someone like him?" She said in disgust.

"Just because you hate him doesn't mean he's bad. Yeah he is kinda one of us. But he treated her pretty nice when you were gone."

Lauren looked at him confused. Then it dawned upon her. "So it didn't start recently? He was with her before I came back?"

Zayn just looked at the ground. Not giving her a verbal answer. But she knew enough.

"Fuck! I'm done."

"Listen, Jauregui. You can't be mad at her for this. It was hard for her when you left okay. For all of us but especially her. So please don't take his away from her." The brown eyed boy said.