Chapter 1

"I can't believe she just left me like that!" This girl next to Camila whined and she couldn't help but chuckle softly. As once again a girls heart got broken by her best friend.

She knew Lauren always warned girls before having sex with them. She told them she didn't want a relationship and it is supposed to be a one time thing. Apparently not all girls understood what that meant as they cried the next day when Lauren would completely ignore them. Okay, so maybe she wasn't supporting Lauren's actions but she couldn't do much. This was just how Lauren was. She didn't care about anyone's feelings. She had no respect for anyone. Except for Camila.

She treated her like a princess. Always driving her to school, making sure no one bullies her and always being there for her when she needed her. Camila was happy Lauren was her best friend. People always judged her for being so badass and careless. But they didn't know that Lauren had a golden heart. Only she did. She was happy that Lauren had let her in. Sometimes Lauren would be moody but she could deal with that.

She had this tiny crush on Lauren. Who could blame her honestly? But she knew better than to tell Lauren. She knew they would never be together and Lauren wasn't the type to stay committed. In all those years of friendship, she had never shown any sign of interest in her. But Camila accepted that because she cared about Lauren as a person and wanted her to stay in her life.

The bell rang indicating that they could leave and Camila quickly made her way out. She wasn't very popular and sometimes people would pick on her. She remembered her first encounter with Lauren.

----

"Hey nerd, give me your homework." This annoying voice said that belonged to no other than Ariana. The most popular girl in school.

Camila closed her locker and was ready to walk away when she was pushed roughly against the lockers. "You can't ignore me. Open your locker and give me your homework, bitch!" Ariana said through gritted teeth. Camila was shaking with fear.

"I.. please let me go. I need to go home and take care of my little sister Sofi." She whimpered in pain as Ariana pushed her even harder.

"Yeah so? It's not my problem. Open up your locker and you'll be going home soon." She smirked.

Camila gulped. She was tired of everyone treating her like this. When was she gonna be heard? When would she matter? She then did something she had never dared to do before.

She pushed Ariana back roughly causing her to almost fall.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Idiot!" Ariana yelled at her. Just then her boyfriend came to help her.

"What did she do?" He asked her and she pushed him towards Camila. "Take care of her! She thinks she can be the boss now!" Ariana spat.

Camila was scared now as Jason wasn't the one to mess with. He was captain of the football team and he did practically everything Ariana asked him too.

He grabbed her arms and pulled her slightly forward to crash her hard against the lockers. Making her whimper in pain. "Ow!"

"Listen if you ever touch my girlfriend again, I will break your arm. I don't care about the fact that you're a girl! Open up your fucking locker!" He shouted in her face and with shaking hands she opened her locker. She was too nervous and shaky which made her slow. When the locker finally opened he grabbed her and threw her back roughly causing her to fall back she was closing her eyes, ready to hit the ground hard. When she fell into a pair of arms.

She turned around and was met with the most beautiful emerald eyes in all of the world. It was Lauren Jauregui. The school badass. The only one she was more scared of then Jason. Fuck! Now she was gonna have two people hurting her. But Lauren let go of her and walked over to Jason.