Chapter 17

Lauren woke up with a massive headache. She was trying to remember the events of last night... When she felt a weight on her arm.

Camila?

Slowly she started to remember the rude words Camila told her at the club and how she showed up here last night..

"Morning Lo." Camila said turning back around to face Lauren. She placed a soft kiss on her nose.

"Morning Camz.. I ehm.. what's happening?"

"Yesterday Dinah told me everything. Even though Normani was trying to keep this from me and almost made Dinah wind up at the hospital.." She chuckled at the memory.

"I know everything. You never cheated on me. My father made you do this.." She stroked Lauren's cheek.

"Fuck!" Lauren groaned and fell back on the bed. Her hand covering her face out of frustration.

"What? Aren't you happy that I know the truth?" Camila asked confused taking Lauren's hand away.

"If I wanted you to know I would have told you sooner wouldn't I? This was suppose to be a secret. Fuck! Now I'm gonna lose you for real.." Lauren said groaning.

"Calm down Lauren. Dinah told me all about my dads plan. So I'm not gonna tell him that I know." Camila smiled lovingly at Lauren.

"Okay but how does Dinah know?"

"Zayn." Camila simply said and Lauren couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Gonna kill that boy."

"Maybe he did it because he cares about you and he was done with people accusing you of something you never did. Something you lied about to protect me. I love you for that." The brown eyed girl said and cupped Lauren's cheek ready to go for a kiss.

But the older girl dodged her though. This made Camila raise an eyebrow.

"You're still with Shawn and I'm with Amanda. Besides you said some hurtful things to me at the club." The green eyed girl told her pointedly and stood up from the bed to go and take a shower.

Camila walked behind her. "You don't understand do you? I can't break up with Shawn and be with you. My father!" She shouted.

"I know!" Lauren shouted back at her. "That's the problem. You can't break up with Shawn. But being with me in secret isn't an option.." She said calmly.

"Why? This is our plan. My father will think that I'm with Shawn. He will be happy, I won't have to go to Cuba. I'll be with you. Nobody has to know apart from our closest friends. We can do this." Camila encouraged stepping closer to Lauren.

But the dark haired girl shook her head. "Think rationally Camz. We both tend to get extremely jealous. So that won't work. I can't deal with the fact that you and him will play happy couple in front of your parents. That he will touch you and.." She shut her eyes not wanting to think further.

"But we can push that aside. We will know deep down that it's fake. That we only love eachother.." Camila tried. She really wanted to make this work.

"But what about everything else? I mean at some point, your father will want you and Shawn to take that next step. You guys will get married, live together and have children. Then what? Do you still want to hide us? Behind his back.. Behind your future children? Do you want that life?" Lauren said the pain in her voice evident. She knew it could never be this way.

Tears formed in Camila's eyes.

"Lauren.. Then let's be together in the open. I want to get married to you someday and have your children and-" she was cut of when Lauren's strong arms wrapped around her and suddenly pulled her close.