"pen."

"correction tape?"

"lisa you're a genius, let's go–"

hoseok who was interrupted the second time hears the voice of a person who was on a jung hoseok killing spree.

"hoseok! where you at bitch!?"

namjoon just around the corner, startling both lisa and hoseok. they stay silent, lisa waiting for hoseok's signal and hoseok thinking of a strategy. a shit strategy to be exact.

"on the count of three, we run down the stairs and head to the courtyard and then the most cramped area. ok?"

she nods, then counts in her mind thinking that hoseok would be counting aloud for her and himself. nope.

"three!"

"what!?"

he slid the empty classroom's door making a noise from the harsh slamming.

"come back here!"

he held onto her hand, not letting it go and continued sprinting down the hall.

//

after a while, they had lost namjoon. obviously because be was in school, when obviously they were not.

"hoseok!"

"what!?"

"stop for god's sake! we lost him and we're not even on school grounds anymore!"

hoseok slows down to a pace where he could stop and takes a moment to scan their surroundings.

"yep, we're definitely out of school."

"no shit."

hoseok shakes his hand in disapproval to her disrespect. they noticed that they were still holding hands.

"o-oh, sorry."

"i–it's ok."

lisa had only got to understand the slenderness and largeness of his hands, for the short seconds when she had noticed.

are all boy's hands usually this big and firm?

and hoseok thinking:

are all girl's hands this soft, squishy and small?

"so where do you wanna go?"

hoseok cuts off the awkward silence and their private thoughts and questions.

"back to school of course."

"so you really want to go back there?"

"i don't really care, but since it's for my future, yes."

hoseok rolls his eyes and once again holds her hand, not because he was carried by the flow again. because he wanted to this time, and once again lisa gets to experience the whole ride of holding his hand again. not much of a fun ride but more like... an art gallery, in lisa's perspective.

"we're gonna eat... viet, since you're vietnamese and all. you've probably missed eating it since you've been stuck here for at least– what? two months?"

"yeah, almost."

and off they went, looking for the closest vietnamese restaurant they could find but to their luck, there were none. so, they decided to go for some japanese home cooked food. including fish, miso soup and takoyaki. just the whole lot and of course involving the food every asian needed: rice.

finishing up their meal with hoseok paying the bill and lisa feeling guilty for not paying for anything, but she couldn't either way. she hadn't brought any money with her. he was thinking of going out some more since school had not finished yet, not until another one and a half hour.

in the end, they decided to go to the arcade where lisa almost never had time playing at since she'd be mostly busy with her studies at home. or no one giving her permission to leave the house with supervision or a friend. lisa was winning quite a lot of tickets, almost enough to be able to buy those huge plushies which were locked behind the glass, most of the time only for display.

hoseok who almost had the same amount of tickets that lisa did, decided for them to join the together to get something big but small (-er than the huge pikachu) for lisa.

they were deciding between the adventure time bag which you could flip inside out into finn or jake. or the pokèmon bag which you could also flip inside out, either into pikachu or charmander. but between the two, they finally decide to go with the pokèmon bag, matching.

finally, they head home. lisa comes home to an unusually chill person who didn't really care if she skipped school or not. instead, she comes home to take away lasagna lisa bought on her way home. and hoseok coming home to an empty residence where there's no one to say hi to or talk to. just him, his bed, couch and laptop. but he was content with what he had in his tiny apartment.

there were no fusses about hoseok and lisa at all. not at all.

a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara