"Where is Liza?" I asked without any greeting.

"You should know this better, afterall you are his boss." I knew he was teasing and not in a friendly way.

"Stop the..." I didn't abuse as Liza hated that. " James please tell me where is she? I don't have any problem if she is going to work with you but I want her to be safe. Please tell me she is there because I am unable to reach her, she is not receiving my calls and she is not in her apartment too." I said raking my hand through my hair.

There was silence from the other side.

"No. She is not with me. Bye." He ended the call.

What? Then where is she?

James' P.O.V:

What the f***!!

Where is she?

She was there in the party last night but then she left.

If she went somewhere for a holiday she would have informed her boss, but... Robert is clue less..

I informed about that to Dave and he retrieved her parents' address from the emloyees' information file.

I knew she was very close to her parents and as far as I knew she was single...

And even if Robert was...her boyfriend, he didn't knew about her whereabouts.

It was almost six in the evening and it would have taken almost six hours to reach her home. So, I decided to call her mother before going to any conclusion about her present location.

But the best part was that I f****** didn't have her number.

And for Liza's sake I did a stupid thing to call my mother to retrieve her mother's number.

"Mom..please stop your investigation and give me her number." I requested her on the phone.

"You have to tell me the reason." She said.

God!

"Fine! Because... I... I mean Liza is missing.."

"What? No.. how could be she missing? Did you inform the police or not? Do you want me to talk to your father's security about her?"

"Mom. Stop it. Give me her number that's it. I know she is there. Stop panicking."

"How do you know she is there? And why are so desperate to find her? She is not your employee anymore."

"For the last time I am asking you for the number. Will you give me or I end the call?"

"Okay fine. But you have to tell me everything about all these. Her number is **********"

"Bye."

I ended the call before she started her random questions.

I dialled the number but it was going to voicemail. After about five rings, she received the call.

"May I talk to Mrs. Miller?"