chapter 7

"Harry?" Zayn asked through the dark.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come over there with you?" 

Harry smiled slightly at the wall, “Yeah.” He said turning around and seeing Zayn climbing into his bed. Zayn wrapped his arms around Harry, resting his head just above Harry’s. He kissed his forehead, sighing. 

"I really like you Harry." Harry held on tighter.

"You do?" 

"Yes." Zayn lean down and kissed his lips for awhile. "How long has it been since you’ve had a girlfriend?" 

"Almost two years." Harry gulped. 

"I haven’t had a relationship, well a real one, since I was fourteen. But of course I ruined that." 

"How’d you do that?" Harry asked quietly, rubbing his hand up Zayn’s back. 

"All my drug use started getting out of control around that time." Zayn breathed in, "I started acting differently, I was getting violent and angry more and more, I was stealing and disappearing for days just to get a little bit of drugs. He didn’t like that and told me to stop with the drugs or he was going to leave. I couldn’t stop, I didn’t even want to but I did want him. After a while he’d quit talking to me and wouldn’t show up and I guess that was him saying it was over." 

Harry wiped away Zayn’s tears that escaped down his cheek, before kissing him softly. 

"So, you’re gay?" Harry asked, slowly. 

Zayn chuckled, “Well, yeah. Aren’t you?” 

"I don’t know." Harry shrugged, "I’m not too keen on people in general. I guess the people I do like doesn’t matter on the gender, if you’re nice to me and love me then I guess it doesn’t matter." 

Zayn smiled, kissing Harry, “I love how you look at things differently.”

Harry smiled.

"I also love how you get really shy around the others."

"I don’t like them. I like you."

Zayn chuckled, “I’m not too fond of them, but they grow on you after awhile. You don’t like any of them?” 

"Well Liam’s not too bad and Perrie’s okay. Niall’s too aggressive and Jade doesn’t talk much."

"What about Louis? I like Louis."

"I’m not sure about him, he seems to change attitudes too often. It’s like every time I talk to him he’s a different person." 

"You get very in depth in peoples personality." Zayn smiled down at Harry. "What about me? How do you feel about me?" 

Harry looked up into Zayn’s eyes, “You’re still kinda a mystery to me but I know you won’t hurt me so I kinda like that.” 

********

"Back when my friends were close." Liam started, sitting on one of the tables, Perrie standing between his legs, smiling sweetly as she listened to his story. Harry stood leaning against the same table, only half listening. "A few of us used to dress up in halloween costumes and go out on the goal corse we lived by. One of us would invite the others out and the ones dressed up would jump out and scare them. To see their terrified faces was priceless." Liam shook his head.

Perrie giggled, “Sounds like so much fun. Me and my girl friends used to cause so much trouble. We’d bring skateboards into the mall and ride them down the isles and through stores until they tried kicking us out.”