chapter 3

"Where are we going?" Harry whispered loud enough for Louis to hear. 

"Out to the yard. We do this normally about every other day, if we’re lucky some times we get three days in a row." 

Harry walked through the doors and into the yard. It was surrounded by large fences that towered over them. Harry gulped, looking down and across the dead grass beneath him. 

"Who are all these people?" He asked as he walked beside Louis. 

"They’re from different wings. Sometimes we all come out at the same time so it’s new people to talk to, or more people you don’t want to." 

Harry watched as several older people walked around and talked, seeming to ignore the new people in the yard. 

"See that guy over there? Tall, tattoos, tank top." Louis pointed out a guy and Harry nodded his head. “That’s Austin, he’s really cool." Austin saw Louis pointing and came walking over. 

"Hey Tommo!" He greeted, towering over even Harry. 

"Hey Austin, how’s it been?" They both laughed as Harry sat watching, confused. “It’s a joke." Louis turned to Harry. “Austin this is Harry, he’s new." 

"Hey." Austin put out his fist and Harry brought his up to it. “What you in here for?"

"Stuff." Harry looked downwards. 

"He’s not very open." Louis stepped in.

"That’s okay. I am though. I’m in here because I’m fucked up mentally. I was dead for a few hours while I had heart surgery. That was right after I lost my mother. It’s fucked me up so I get these attacks where I just freak out for no reason so I checked myself in here to help me over come that kinda stuff." 

"I’m sorry you’ve gotta live with that." Harry starred up at Austin. 

"Hey! Austin!" They all turned around to see Zayn approaching them. He brought Austin into a hug. As they pulled apart, Austin’s overseer called them in.

"Sorry guys, maybe I’ll see you longer next time. Nice meeting you Harry." Then he walked off. 

"He’s pretty pretty cool isn’t he." Zayn smirked, 

"Yeah, why don’t you talk to any of the other people in that group though?" Harry asked as they began walking around. 

"They’re actually pretty scary." Louis said.

Zayn began laughing. “They aren’t scary, they’re just angry and aren’t afraid to beat you up." 

"Yeah that’s kinda scary." Louis shrugged. 

"Wing six! You’re in for the day! Dinner time!" Zayn grunted and they all turned around, heading back for the door. 

********

Liam was the last to sit down at dinner, blushing as he sat down across from Perrie. Zayn smirked at Louis and Niall who sat across the table beside Liam. 

"So, Liam, I don’t recall seeing you out in the yard today. Where were you?" 

Liam looked up slightly, his cheeks turning darker. “No where." 

"Come to think of it, I don’t believe I saw you there either Perrie." Louis grinned at Zayn across the table, finally seeing what he was getting at. 

"How about you shut up and eat your food?" Perrie flashed Zayn a look before looking down and twirling her fork in her noodles.

"So you get a hand job or a blow job this time?" Zayn turned back to Liam, seeing his cheek ever darker.