Sweet Katsudon

( I came back to delete this story but then I saw all the nice comments and views! Thank you guys so much hehe ☺️ as you know the anime has gotten A LOT gayer now cx but I'll finish this story for you guys.)

Victor slowly pushed his manhood into Yuri.

"A-ah! V-victor!.." Yuri moaned out and blushed deeply as he felt him pushing in. Victor kissed him softly. "Don't worry I'll be gentle.. I know this is your first time." Yuri slowly opened his eyes and looked at him. Victor smiled. "How cute.." He began to thrust gently at first but began to get faster, loving the feeling of being inside Yuri. Yuri moaned and pulled on his lover's hair as he was being pounded into. He didn't think anything could feel this good.. Suddenly, Victor hit a certain spot and Yuri yelped in pleasure. He covered his mouth quickly, blushing furiously as Victor smirked at him. "Found it.~" Victor teased as started hitting Yuri's newfound spot over and over again. "Ahh! Victor p-please.. i-it's too good.. I.. I'm gonna cum!" Victor kissed Yuri's neck passionately  and soon moved to his nipples, licking them slowly to the point where Yuri couldn't take it anymore. With a final thrust Yuri arched his back and came all over, moaning out Victor's name in pleasure. Victor was covered in Yuri's semen. He tasted it and smiled. "That was pretty fast.. what a lovely treat. You're a sweet katsudon Yuri.. completely delicious." Victor smirked and kissed him deeply. Yuri's mind was still clouded in ecstasy but he kissed Victor back. Suddenly, they both heard something at the bathhouse door. They looked over and a whole crowd of people had gathered there staring at them in complete awe. Victor simply smiled and said, "Hi! Oh it seems we've taken up everyone else's bath time. So sorry about that!" and waved. Yuri's face grew bright red. "V-VICTOR!! NO DON'T WAVE!!" He covered his face in embarrassment as Victor continued waving and laughing playfully.

( Well I hope you all enjoyed! I'll continue to write more in the future. 😊 )