Steamy night

Yuri looked at Victor blushing uncontrollably.
"I.. I.."
He wanted him. He wanted Victor but he couldn't get the words out. He was just too nervous. Victor chuckled.
"Aren't you cute.. it's okay. You don't have to say anything. After all your body is pretty much saying it all."
Yuri gasped and looked down quickly realizing he had a full blown erection.
"Why don't I take care of that for you?"
Victor smiled and got into the bath, pushing Yuri up against the wall of it.
"V-Victor! Can we really do this here? What if someone comes in?.."
He kissed Yuri deeply. "Then we'll give them a show."
Yuri wanted to protest more but Victor was kissing him again and his mind got muddled. Damn.. why did he have to be so sexy. Yuri moaned as Victor's hand moved down his body and brushed softly over his erection. Yuri had never done anything like this before.. especially not with a guy. He was nervous but he wanted this. Victor grabbed Yuri's manhood firmly and began pumping it up and down. Yuri held onto Victor tightly.
"A-ahh~ V-Victor.."
"Does it feel good Yuri?~ Is this your first time.. doing something like this?"
Victor's voice was low and sweet. It was making Yuri crazy. He kissed his neck making his moaning worse.
"I-it.. feels good.."
Victor pleasured Yuri more speeding up a bit.
"I can make you feel amazing. Will you let me? My cute Yuri.~"
Yuri moaned loudly, not able to control himself anymore.
"Y-yes! Please.. Victor!~"
Victor smiled pleased with Yuri's reaction.
"Good. Well we can't have you cumming just yet."
He moved his hand and lifted both of Yuri's legs up, pressing his hands against his inner thighs.
"I want to see your face when you cum.."
Victor whispered in that sweet voice of his as he looked into Yuri's eyes.

( Okay that was pretty.. *gets nosebleed* xD I'll write more later or in the morning I'm kind of tired. )