Bath time

My name is Katsuki Yuri! Right now I'm heading to the bath after a long day of practicing with Victor. He may not seem like it, but he's a pretty tough coach. T-T I can't believe he's actually here to coach me.. I only dreamed of this happening.

Yuri stepped into the bath, sighing as the warm water touched his skin. It felt great after a long day. Victor had really been on him about perfecting his skating technique. He sighed again and sunk into the water up to his mouth and sat there in silence.
"Yuri!~"
Yuri jumped in surprise.
"V-Victor? You're here too?"
Yuri turned around, which was a mistake. Victor was completely naked, his body glistening with the steam from the bath. It was quite a sight. Yuri blushed furiously and turned back around quickly getting flustered.
"Yes indeed. Even coaches need to relax!"
He laughed walking over to the bath smiling at him. Yuri didn't turn around but felt Victor standing behind him. He was starting to feel strange and looking at Victor would only worsen his condition.
"I-I guess.."
"Hm? Is something the matter Yuri? You seem.. a bit flustered."
Yuri shook his head. "No no everything's okay!"
"Really?"
Victor smirked and bent down, leaning close to Yuri's ear and whispered, "Doesn't seem like it to me.."
Yuri felt himself flush red as Victor's breath tickled his ear. His entire body was tingling and he was instantly turned on.
"Um.. Victor? Could you.."
Before he could get another word out, Victor turned him around to face him, grabbing both of his hands and pulled him close.
"Don't be shy around me Yuri. By now you should know how I feel about you.."
"E-eh?! V-Victo.."
Victor kissed him roughly. Yuri couldn't believe it was happening. His lips danced with Victor's and god did it feel good. Eventually their tongues intertwined and Yuri couldn't help but moan. He pulled away suddenly gasping for breath and blushed deeply.
"Yuri.. let me show you how much I love you. I promise you won't regret it."

( Soo this is my first fanfic I've written on here xD I've only written one before but never put it up. I hope you like it! Should I continue?.. 😏 )