Chapter 4

-A few weeks later-

It's Christmas Eve, and I'm in my bedroom wrapping presents, and listening to Christmas music.

I already gave all my friends their presents, so all I have left is my family and Matt.

I'm going to Matt's house tonight for Christmas Eve Dinner. I think Matt might get me the naked 3 palette; I've told him lots about it.

I have to go to his house at five, and it's noon right now. My mom, Justin, and I are going to Church today at three. I should probably start getting ready after this one last present.

I look on YouTube videos for inspiration on my makeup after I go downstairs to put all the presents under the tree.

I go with a red dress to wear with black flats. I start to do my makeup, when my mom comes in.

"Hi mom.." I say.

"Hi sweetheart. Did you eat lunch yet?"

"Ugh. No! What time is it?"

"1. What do you want me to bring up here?"

"All I have to do is do my hair so it shouldn't take long."

"What are you doing to your hair?"

"Brushing it." I laughed. "Matt likes it down."

"Me too. Are you excited to see what "Santa" brings you?"

"Totally!" I said, digging through my bracelets. I figure out what bracelet I'm going to wear and a necklace.

We head out and go downstairs. I get humus out of my fridge along with the pita bread, heating the pita bread for 20 seconds in the microwave.

"What are you doing on New Years?" My mother asks me.

"I don't know!" I laughed. "It's not even Christmas yet!"

"True. I will probably have plans."

"Oh, will you?" I smirked. I ate my food and we talked about Christmas.

Later, we went to our church for Christmas Eve mass.

Mom dropped me off at Matt's house. "Thanks mom!"

"Curfew is eleven. You have to go to bed early because everyone will be at the house at 10:30."

"Will do. Love you mom!"

"I love you too." I run up to the door and ring the doorbell.

Matt comes to the door and kisses me when he opens the door.

"Dinner is almost ready. Probably a hour. We are going to open presents after dinner."

I nodded and we went into his bedroom.

"We don't have time to do anything." I told him.

"We have time to makeout. I don't want anyone coming in on us, you know."

"Yes." I smiled. He came up to me and we had a hardcore makeout session.

We got on the bed and started making out.

"Dinner!!!" I heard his mom scream.

"I'm sorry. My mom lied to me." I laughed.

We get our food and sit down. After 45 minutes of eating and visiting, we go to where the Christmas tree is.

"Mistletoe." Matt told me. He went in for a kiss and we kissed under the mistletoe.

I gave Matt the gift I bought for him. I gave him a basketball video game, a big basket of candy, boxers, and a Polaroid. I put a Polaroid on my Christmas list so I hope my mom gets me one.