Chapter 42

Glodstar cackled evilly as he looked across the camp, full of mildly confused MoonClan cats. He turned to his right paw cat, Teafur. "Teafur. Fetch me some tea."

Teafur gave a nod, looking a bit hesitant as he scampered off to serve his master.

Sunclaw padded up to Glodstar. "Can I join EvilClan? I'm really strong! And I promise to be helpful! Like that loser--I may not know anything about tea, but I can kill all your enemies."

Glodstar drummed his fingers on the side of his throne. "Hmm, I don't know."

Teafur set the mug down in front of Glodstar. "How do you have fingers?" he asked, slightly confused.

Glodstar shrugged his totally existing shoulders and wrapped his totally existing fingers around the totally existing mug of tea. "I don't know, nor do I care. Now, quit questioning your supreme leader and go recruit some members for EvilClan."

"Can I play with you guys?" Sunclaw begged. "Please?"

Glodstar's eyes narrowed. "We do not play. We kill. And recruit. And do other evil things, obviously, because we are EvilClan."

"Wait when did you let the bully into our Clan!" Teafur cried out, just now noticing Sunclaw.

Sunclaw evilly grinned, because he was the most evil of all of EvilClan.

Glodstar threw a fridge at Sunclaw. "I, and only I am the evilest of EvilClan. Now you're fired--go scamper off and cry in a corner, you worthless piece of foxdung!"

Teafur laughed evilly, but not as evilly as Glodstar, of course.

"You are good at your job," Glodstar praised.

"Thank you!" Teafur meowed as he went to look for some cats to hire.

Strictmoon was back in business, and with Darkshadow demoted from his admin positions, he was ready to take over. "Warriors! Assemble! We have some patrols to attend to!" he shouted loudly.

Teafur's eyes lit with an idea. "Hello there, Strictmoon. Would you like to join EvilClan?" he purred evilly, but not as evilly as Glodstar, of course.

"EvilClan? Never! I follow all the rules. Now, you must go apologize to Loststar for your guilty crimes!!!!" Strictmoon hissed.

Teafur's whiskers twitched. "Loststar is not my leader. Glodstar is. Now, I'm going to go steal your warrior and convert them to evil. Bye." He padded away.

Leafspot siddled up to Teafur. "Hey there baby," she purred in his ear. "Do you want to come to my place tonight."

Glodstar: Okay, new rule. No cat... you know what. We're not completely moralless here.

[NO FAIR!!!!!] Leafspot sighed.

Teafur responded, "No, but do you want to join EvilClan? There are, um, lots of hot toms there."

"Sure!" Leafspot meowed.

So, with one more member to boast, EvilClan gathered in Loststar's vacant den to discuss their upcoming plans.

By Rio, who has no idea what she's doing.

The Ballad Of The MoonClan Roleplayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें