Introduction!

Anyway helllo ppl! As usual, I'm Aru! Nice to meet everyone, and please enjoy this yet another new book of soramafu!

A SoraMafu fanfic. Please read at your own risk.

Intro ~

Soraru is Mafu's roommate, and was usually busy. However, when he went home that one night and saw something he could never unsee (hey, it's too cute), what would he do, and how would he react to it?

I swear, this is the first fanfic (that became an actual book) that I have ever written that's so fluff and smut orientated.

****oh aaaaaand CREDITS TO DA BEAUTIFUL AND GREAT ARTIST OMG THE DRAWING IS LIT

*****and also one more thing, Luz and Kashitaro are Soraru's good friends (almost best friends but not quite)

K so. Character intro.

1. Soraru
Is a responsible daddy. Wants to make his little as happy as possible and be lazy at the same time. Looks cold but is actually really caring.

2. Mafu
A little who likes cuddles and kisses all the time. Best friends with Un:c, Kradness, and Amatsuki. Loves Soraru even when he is Big. Can be easily calmed down with music.

3. Kashitaro
Tries to be the best daddy for Amatsuki. Enjoys running around with his little, but gets tired at night easily. Likes to play the guitar for Amatsuki at night.

4. Amatsuki
A little who loves elmo and a sheep plushie named Masamune. Loves his daddy to death, and always wants to make his daddy happy and stress free. Loves skinship from both Hashiyan and Kashitaro.

5. Hashiyan
Doesn't mind being called daddy but would enter his little space from time to time. Friendly and wants to make Amatsuki and Kashitaro as happy as he can. Hates loud noises when he is in little space.

5. Luz
Tries to be a strict yet loving daddy for his babies. Likes to play with others' hair and spoiling his babies. Also likes cats. Usually hangs out with Soraru and Kashitaro.

6. Kradness
Really likes his plushies. Wants to be pampered by his daddy but is afraid to say it. Shy. Loves to shower his daddy and Un:c with his attention, and likes to pamper Un:c. Very protective of Un:c, especially when the blonde is sad or in little space.

7. Un:c / Anku
Wants his daddy's attention. If ignored, he will turn to Kradness. Has a lot of stuffies which sleeps in his bed. Bounces from mature to a kid in 0.0001 seconds. Soft-hearted when he is in little space, and very emotionally sensitive.  (A/N : sometimes his name will be written as Anku or Un:c)

Enjoy! Btw I'm sorry my ships are fucked up, tell me if you guys don't like any part of this.

-Aru