[ 2 ] * Come Over

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The thoughts suddenly make Baekhyun blush hard, but nonetheless, he is aware there are borders he shouldn't want to cross. Chanyeol has been always the one who is initiating first about Baekhyun coming to his house. Baekhyun is not one to just barge in to Chanyeol's abode, and casually makes himself at home like he practically lives there.

No, he can't just do that. He definitely can't do that, because Chanyeol didn't give him the permission to do such thing. Baekhyun knows their relationship is not on that level yet-- being as domestic as long-time couples to the point that he can comfortably enter Chanyeol's home without him feeling conscious.

Besides, Sehun told him he shouldn't go to Chanyeol's house tonight, so might as well do follow him like an obedient kid that he is.

Last option, and probably, the safest option of all. Baekhyun can just sleep over at Kyungsoo's apartment.

Kyungsoo's house, or basically, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Luhan's apartment, is always a cozy place to live in. It might not be as big as Chanyeol's house, but it has a homely atmosphere that makes Baekhyun's heart warm up everytime he pays his friends a visit. Maybe it's just the unconventional love three people are sharing under one roof, that makes the apartment welcoming for Baekhyun's part.

It's not an hour when Baekhyun finds himself on Kyungsoo's doorstep. Releasing a nervous sigh, he presses the doorbell and waits. It's only eight in the evening and he's sure they're all still awake.

Ding-dong. Ding-dong.

No answer.

Few more presses on the doorbell don't make any single person to come out. Baekhyun sighs, looking down at the ground as he thinks about just returning back to his apartment. He is about to go when a familiar voice suddenly calls him.

"Hey Baekhyun."

Baekhyun stops.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He turns his head around.

And he sees a person standing a meter away from him. The other person smiles at him warmly that has him catching off guard.

"I went to the convenience store to buy something."

"Oh, I see..."

"Do you want some?"

That brings a small smile on Baekhyun's lips as he looks at the other male carrying a plastic bag with sausages. He shakes his head.

"I'm good, thanks..."

The other male bites on his sausage stick as he stares back at Baekhyun quietly.

Silence.

Baekhyun clears his throat.

"Kyungsoo," Baekhyun mutters, and he is looking away, "until when are you planning to stare at me like that?"

Kyungsoo casually laughs as he walks closer at him.

"You look like a fucking retard. Just come inside."

Kyungsoo walks past him so Baekhyun quickly follows like a puppy, trailing behind Kyungsoo as they enter the apartment. Baekhyun carefully toes off his shoes and looks around, checking for someone home.

It's surprisingly quiet inside, so maybe Kyungsoo is alone?

"Kyungsoo."

"Hm?"

"Can I sleep here tonight?"

Kyungsoo doesn't say anything, he just shrugs and throws Baekhyun a pillow. Baekhyun catches it with his arms and hugs it close to his chest.