Thea rushes in and sits next to me leaving the seat next to Loki free for someone to sit in it. I doubt Raya will sit there I’m betting she’ll sit next to Maya who is currently sitting opposite Thea.  Phoenix will sit next to Raya with no doubt as well. Skye is sitting next to Thea talking to Gabriel who is sitting next to her and Zoey who is sitting on the other side of Gabriel. Opposite Zoey is Athena who is also joining in on their conversation. Alexis will most likely slip in between Athena and Rocco because there’s an extra seat there. Isaac will most likely sit there as well and he’ll just have Alexis on his lap. That really is the usual for those two. Rocco is sitting next to Maya.

Morgan and Roxy enter the room holding hands while looking rather exhausted. Rocco exchanges a look with me as we know full well what those two were most likely doing. It’s no secret that those two fuck like rabbits and you can usually hear Roxy when they're at it at night which I guess I’ll have to warn Loki about.

Rocco smirks “Had a nice time playing the humping games?”

I smirk “Happy humping games and may the orgasms be ever in your favour.”

That had everyone except Loki laughing. I doubt he understood the reference.

Roxy snarls playfully “Don’t you two bloody start. Rocco you can’t even talk your just as bad with Maya, No offence there babe.”

Maya smiles “None taken babe.”

Roxy turns to me and smirks “And you Brooke once you find your mate then you’ll probably be worse.”

I grin “I never said I was a saint did I.”

That got everyone laughing again. Loki had a smile on his face that I could tell he was trying to hide.

Morgan notifies breaking the mood slightly “My grandmother is coming back tomorrow so Brooke please try to be nice.”

I grumble “I’ll be nice to Greta when she stops being an old cow. Oh wait that’s never going to happen.”

Roxy grumbles as well “I don’t like her either.”

I suggest “How about we team up on her for old time’s sakes.”

Roxy comes over to me with a playful grin on her face and she holds out her hand while saying “You have yourself a deal Brooke.”

After shaking hands with her Roxy goes and sits down at the head of the table which is two seats away from Loki. Morgan goes and sits at the other end of the table.

Roxy asks quietly “So what have you got me for my birthday Brooke?”

I object “I’m not telling you what I got you.”

Roxy drawls “You know you want to.”

I drawl “I know I don’t want to.”

Roxy growls playfully “Stubborn bitch.”

I smirk “Love you too Rox.”

Roxy rolls her eyes playfully.

Loki asks quietly “Why do you all insult each other like so?”

I notify quietly “It’s just us showing each other that we are friends but I suggest you don’t try doing it because they don’t know you well enough yet for it to be okay.”

“What’s so bad about this Greta?”

“Wait until you see her tomorrow she is a right cow.”

“I don’t think she’ll take to well to me being here.”

“She doesn’t take to anyone new to this clan. Don’t worry though she’ll go for me like usual.”