"You're too sweet," Hannah purred, winking back at him. I tried to stifle a laugh to not offend the boy. "On the count of three," she announced loudly. I laughed as I gently wrapped my hand around the small glass. "One," she counted. "Two," I raised my glass, "three," I was about to drink when someone had bumped into me, spilling my drink everywhere.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry about that," I turned to see the tool that had bumped into me. It was Greg, Jacob's best friend, who bumped into me. "It's fine. No harm done," I smiled sweetly even though on the inside, I was annoyed. "Let me buy you another drink, to make up for it. What do you say?" I looked over to Hannah whom was smiling but sent me a discreet wink before returning to flirt with the bartender.

I smiled and nodded at the boy. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind that at all," for the sake of my identity, I sent him a quick wink, making him blush. He was adorable when he wasn't being a jerk.

"Two shots please," he told the bartender. He then sat next to me, a bit too close for my liking, but I wasn't really thinking like myself, so I didn't mind at all.

"So what's your name?" he whispered in my ear. I leaned forward to whisper, "you first," I told him flirtatiously. He laughed then sat back to observe me-lust evident in his eyes; making me shiver in my seat. "Here ya go," the bartender placed two shots in front of us, which I took gladly. Something to distract me with so I downed the drink, wincing as the cool drink burn my throat. "Hey, Anna. Let's go dance," I grabbed my friend's arm, in order to get away from the bar and Greg. "Omg! Did you see Jacob eyeing you?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What?" I asked, not believing that he was really paying attention to me.

"Yeah, Lina. He was burning holes through Greg's head," she laughed while we danced along to Maroon 5. I giggled, glancing back at the group of boys. Greg and Jacob both stared at us, noticing Molly's evil glare. I gulped, quickly turning back to Hannah. "Molly's angry," I whispered, turning my back towards the group. She grinned clearly amused by the situation. "Yep! She sure is," she laughed wickedly, making me laugh along with her. We danced to the music, sweat covering our bodies, feeling euphoric.

"Hello ladies. D'ya mind if we cut in?" I turned, noticing the group of guys around us with random girls. Hannah gave me a wink as she nodded, dancing with a blonde hair boy. I shrugged and grinned at Greg. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we danced along to the hypnotic music. "I still didn't get your name," Greg whispered, his hot breath fanning my neck. Sending shivers down my spine, which I enjoyed very much and finding it so odd.

"Hmm, tell me yours and I'll tell you mine," I whispered huskily, making sure to draw circles on the base of his neck. Feeling his body shiver in delight had me feeling powerful. Tonight, I was Angel and not Angelina.

We danced and laughed throughout the night. "Greg, we're heading back to Peter's house. You can bring your girl and her friend over, too," Jacob announced, but his jaw was tensed and he kept clenching and unclenching his hand. I wonder what got his panties in a bunch.

~*~

"You have a beautiful smile," Greg gave me an adorable smile making me giggle. I don't know what was wrong with me, I was just giggling at everything. I decided to pull Hannah aside and talk to her. I was getting too comfortable with Greg.

"I'll be right back," I pulled Hannah outside to talk. "What's wrong Lina?" she looked concerned, so I gave her a smile. "Nothing. It's just I am trying to forget about Jacob, but it's hard when he's in the same room with the guy that I might want to date," I confessed, a bit shocked myself. "Oh, wow. I might've drank too much," Hannah laughed hysterically.

"Oh, Lina. Stop worrying. You're not committing to anything. Just have fun okay?" I nodded, breathing in and out before smiling then going back inside.

"Hey, there you are," Greg greeted us, smoothly sliding his arms around my waist and nuzzling into my neck. Blushing, I playfully drew circles on the base of his muscular neck. He was actually pretty hot. "So what are we doing?" I asked curiously. Greg rubbed the back of his neck as a blush crept on his face. I stifled a giggle because he was just too cute. "So what are we doing Greg?" Hannah asked. "Hey how did you know my name?" My eyes widened looking at Hannah. "Uh...Your friend mentioned it back at the bar," I sighed knowing that Jacob did mention it.

He looked defeated and embarrassed again. He looked like a lost puppy! "Aw, don't be sad sweetie. You have an adorable name," I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him on the nose. Hannah look surprised but amused at the same time. I sure am going to answer a lot of questions later.

"So when do I learn your names?" I looked at Greg with a hopeful expression on his face. Then I looked back at Hannah, sighing, she nodded. "My name is Angelina," I smiled sweetly. "And my name is Hannah."

Greg grinned widely and slipped his hand into mine. "You ladies have beautiful names," a blush crept on his face again. I giggled at how adorable he was. Maybe he wasn't such a jerk at all. But it would be too soon to tell.

~*~

"Hey, Greg where the hell were y-," Jacob stopped when all of the three of us walked into the screening room. "Oh, I see you're with the girls," I furrowed my eyes in confusion. "What is wrong with being with us?" I asked with annoyance laced in my voice. Placing my hands on my hips, staring him down. "N-no, it's not that..." I scoffed, completely ignoring him for the night. "Greg, do you mind lending me and Hannah some comfortable clothes to wear?" I noticed Hannah smiling and looked over at the blonde hair boy from the club.

"Yeah, I'll be right back. Peter? Do you mind if these ladies borrow some clothes?" Greg turned to the blonde hair boy that took some interest on my best friend. "Yeah sure thing. I'm sure Savannah won't mind if they used her clothes," I raised a confused brow and eyed my best friend. "Who's Savannah?" I asked Greg in a whisper. "His sister," he whispered back. Hannah's shoulder dropped in relief and strutted over to sit on Peter's lap, which I'm sure he enjoyed very much.

I rolled my eyes and followed Greg up to Savannah's room. He let me rummaged through her drawers since he didn't want to. He saw this girl as his sister and it felt wrong to violate her privacy. One side of me thought it was adorable and the other feeling bad that I'm going through her things.

"Did you get things you needed?" I hurriedly grabbed two pairs of T-shirts and shorts then exit Savannah's room. "Yep, got them."

~*~

It was so nice to get out of the dresses and feel comfortable as we all gathered in the screening room. "Hey, do I know you?" I turned towards Molly as she eyed me curiously. I looked over to Hannah begging her for help.

"I don't know, do you? We go to the same school," Hannah stated sarcastically. Molly nodded, staying quiet but kept eyeing me. I smiled and cuddled against Greg as we began to watch The Purge. I can tell I wouldn't like this movie.

~*~

******Sorry it took so long! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!******

I didn't really like this chapter but I will change it whenever I can. Hopefully it'll be better than this one! Sorry about this chapter! :((