Chapter One

Copy right © All Rights Reserved by Louisa Ann 2020

***Chapter One: Living High on a Pedestal***

[Jacob]

"Shit that was epic! We owned those fucking losers!" I laughed obnoxiously with my teammates. We just won our soccer game, going on five in a row now. We were basically untouchable. This whole town worshipped our school, mostly me though.

"Hey, Jakey," I turned to see Molly, the head cheerleader. "Hey, there sexy," I gave her my panty dropper smirk. My ego grew bigger when she reacted the way I expected of her. Girls are so damn easy. "I wanted to tell you boys that I will be throwing a party. For celebrating y'alls fifth game," I smirked as she emphasized 'celebrating.'

I definitely knew what she meant by that. I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her tight to a heated kiss. I pulled away as I left her breathless. "Sure babe. We'll come over as soon after we take showers. She nodded eagerly whilst nibbling on the bottom of her lips. Damn, she looked sexy. I was definitely gonna have good time with her tonight.

After I left, I turned toward my guys and saw each one wearing identical smirks.

"Guess who's getting laid tonight?" I asked them. They all let out a howl and slapped me on the back. We then started goofing off while making our way towards the locker rooms. Man, why does Jake get all the ladies?" Lawrence cried out while pouting. We all busted out laughing because he looked so stupid. "Oh, it's not his fault that you always strike out man," Greg, my best friend, said jokingly. "Oh shut up you douche!" Lawrence bit back, fighting a smile but failed.

*********

We entered Molly's party as it was already in full swing by the time we got there. Of course, we always had to be fashionably late. Sporting a black fitted shirt to show off my fit body and dark washed jeans and black chucks. Of course, me and the guys were sporting our letterman jackets. We made our way through the front doors then through the crowd. Every pair of eyes then fell on us. Oh, the feeling of being on top of the world sure felt wonderful.

"Everyone! Let's welcome our victors, Brentwood's Panthers!" Molly announced through the mic by the DJ booth. I gave her a smile then made my way to her. When we both met half way, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her passionately. When I finally let up to breathe I saw her eyes twinkle with excitement and lust. "What was that for?" she asked breathlessly.

"That was a reward for being the best girl and host for throwing us this party," she smiled then caressed my face. "Well, it's a win-win for me. So I can have you all to myself while everyone else is having fun and out of the way," she whispered in a low seductive voice. I definitely felt something stir down in the south region of my body.

"Oh really now? And what did you have in mind?" I replied in a husky voice. "Well, why don't you meet me in my bedroom in ten minutes. Then I'll show you what I have in mind for you," she gave me a wink then walked off swinging her hips in a mini dress. Yeah, I'll definitely be hitting that.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab a beer before heading upstairs. I finally got through the heavy crowd and pushed through the kitchen doors.

"Ow!" I stood in front of a petite girl whom was sitting on the floor. "Why in the hell are you sitting on the floor by the door?" I asked, impatiently waiting for her to move her ass out of my way. "I wasn't. I was actually about to leave until you burst through the door and knocked me down," she muttered out. "Well maybe you should watch where you're going next time," I scoffed then walked around her to grab a beer. Then I spotted a table full of sweets and decided to check it out.

"Hey don't touch that! At least not yet!" I turned towards the annoying girl once more, giving her a 'what the hell are you on about' look. "Molly specifically instructed me to wait until she said so. That's why no one is in the kitchen right now," I looked at her confused then back at the cupcakes.

"What for?" I asked stubbornly. Really wanting one of the cupcakes. I reached out for one, but the girl slapped my hand away. "The fuck?" I rubbed my hand and frowned at her. "Do you want my cousin to kill me?" she cried out, frustrated and weary.

That sure caught my attention. So, I stood there truly studying her. She had long wavy, golden blonde hair. Bright blue eyes like Molly's. She had more of a round, cute face with a little button nose. Her lips were full and luscious as for Molly's were thin but soft. Then the girl was petite but had a curvy body and a tight ass. She was definitely hot as fuck.

"Are you checking me out?" I snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head. "Hell no! Who would want to look at you? You are hideous," I retorted. Her mouth shut instantly and her face turned pale. I suddenly felt bad for getting caught in checking her out then basically insulting her in her face.

"Yeah, you're right. Um, well I-I think you s-should get to the party," she mumbled, her voice breaking. She sounded like she was going to cry, but refuses to. I nodded then left towards the door. As I was about to close the door, I turned around once more to see tears rolling down her rosy cheeks with a sad smile on her face. I let out a sigh and left her alone.

*********

I made my way to Molly's room but the whole time, I kept thinking about the blonde haired girl. I couldn't get her crying face out of my mind. I felt really shitty, which was weird. I've never been bothered when I see girls cry, unless if it was my mother or my little sister. I will hurt any fucker who hurts my family.

I finally reached Molly's room and quietly entered. I pushed the memory of the girl at the back of my mind and focused on getting laid tonight.

"Hey, where have you been?" I heard Molly whisper, concern laced in her voice, which had me smiling. "I was in the kitchen getting a drink," I said while leaving out the part where I made her cousin cry. "You didn't touch those cupcakes did you? I've given Angelina strict rules that no one can touch it until I say so," I chuckled. Angelina, hmm. That was her name. It definitely suit her.

"Hey, are you listening Jake?" I snapped out of my reverie. "Yeah, sorry. I guess I'm not in the mood now. Sorry, I'm a bit tired," I lied. I saw the disappointment in her eyes but she shook it away. "That's alright. Maybe, another time hm?" She asked, hopefully. I kissed her passionately as she deepened the kiss.

Angelina.

What in the hell?!

I stopped the kiss and gave Molly a smile. I needed to cool off. "Wanna head downstairs with everyone?" I asked. She nodded without saying a word then got herself dressed. "Yeah, then we can have the victors enjoy their cupcake," she then grinned excitedly. My ears perked up at the menton of cupcakes. "Yeah, let's get those cupcakes," I said eagerly. She simply giggled at my excitement.

After we went downstairs and Molly announced for the guys to get their cupcakes, I never saw Angelina again that night. I didn't want to ask Molly because she might suspect something. I finally tried my cupcake since the guys had been forcing one on me. Greg basically ate most of it since it was so good. They described it like it fell from the heaven above.I rolled my eyes at them then took a bite.

My taste buds bursted out in glee. The cupcake was heavenly. I was in love!

******************

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

I hope y'all enjoyed this new story! Feel free to leave comments and suggestions or advices! I would apppreciate any suggestions or advices from you all!

Thank you!