3 .:Meeting the Principal:. 3

I was extremely nervous as I walked into Bean Me Up Cafe

I was extremely nervous as I walked into Bean Me Up Cafe. My meeting with the school principle was today at 2:30pm.

As usual, I arrived five minutes early, because I don't like being late.

I wore a rose chiffon dress, Michael Antonio pumps, my Ivory East/West Tote, and Chandelier Earrings. My hair was down, in my usual style-parted down the middle with the ends slightly curled.

I glanced around and noticed that there were about 20 people and light instrumental music was playing in the background. The place was nice and had a warm environment, paying slight homage to Star Trek with a few posters and furniture pieces.

A light tap was suddenly at my shoulder causing me to jump slightly.

Turning around, I came face to chest with a gorgeous man.

The man in front of me was tall, tan, and handsome. His hair was a rich dark auburn, almost black, that reached passed his shoulders and his skin was a wonderful mix of light brown, red and gold. He was very tall, most likely a whole foot taller than me, meaning I had to look up and try my best not to oogle his muscular stature. His dark hazel eyes had a glint that complimented his full lipped smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Um, hi!" I greeted kind of awkwardly. The butterflies in my stomach multiplied and a blush coated my cheeks.

"You must be Ms Parez. I'm Principle Ottorino, but you can just call me Nanuk," he greeted in a deep and gentle voice. I accepted his outstretched hand, which completely engulfed my small hand as we shook. The moment our skin touched, it was as though something sparked inside me and my sex drive went through the roof.

All the years of sexual frustration resurfaced; my mind blanked for a moment and he suddenly let go of my hand. The energy flowing through me didn't subside, but I cleared my throat as if nothing happened. Nanuk seemed a little tense.

"Nice to meet you, um, Nanuk. Just call me Sarina, please," I replied, keeping my voice from shaking. His name was extremely different, but it was exotic and it suited him perfectly.

"That's a beautiful name. We seat ourselves, so would you like to sit inside or outside?"

"Outside would be nice," I decided. The fresh air would help me calm my nerves, I thought to myself.

"How are you liking it here so far?" he questioned once we were seated. I made sure I thanked him when he pulled my chair out for me.

"It's very pleasant; the people are nice," I wasn't sure if I was saying enough, but I didn't have much to say, since I just moved in. His face didn't give anything away, beside the fact that he was observing me, but he still had a pleasant smile.

Someone cleared their throat.

"Hello, my name is Sarah and I'll be your waitress. What can I get you?" a pretty blonde girl asked, smiling at us. I didn't even know she was there.