10 .:Weak in the Knees:. 10

Breakfast was a quiet affair until Nanuk popped the question that I had been meditating on, yet also hoping to avoid.

"How are you feeling about last night?" I choked on my pineapple juice that I was sipping and placed my glass down.

Heat rushed to my face and even had the nerve to blossom over my chest. I coughed for a moment and tried to redeem myself by delicately clearing my throat.

How did I feel about last night? I didn't dislike it at all, in fact I loved it and I loved being with Nanuk. I was nervous about taking it further than that, but ... something about him just drew me in. I always wanted to be around him and talk to him and look at him and I loved feeling his big warm hands consume mine. Gosh, and he smelled so good! Even our conversations were perfect. He was perfect. He made me feel safe, as well as, at home.

Shyly and with a heated face I whispered loud enough for him to hear, "I loved it".

I glanced at him to see that he did, in fact, look relieved. He sheepishly ran a hand through his long glossy hair, then gently grabbed my hand.

"I still need to apologize for doing something like that so soon. I just--". He turned away from me, pain and anger slightly morphing his face. "When I saw what they were doing to you, it enraged me, and I know I have no right to feel that way considering you and I aren't even together. Then when we got here and you came out of your bathroom naked, touching me and speaking to me like that, I- I lost control of myself and I'm sorry." He looked directly at me, shame and sadness showing in his eyes.

Without really thinking, I got out of my seat and sat myself down in his warm lap to hug him. He hesitated for a moment, then gently hugged me back. When we touched like this, it all felt so right. It was almost as if our energy was synchronizing with each other, as though we were made for each other.

The hug felt so good that I almost forgot what I was going to say to him!

I pulled back and looked into his beautiful dark hazel eyes.

"Do you feel that pull between us?" I questioned, brushing his hair out of his face.

He got very serious and tightened his hold on me. "I very much do."

"We seem to be...in sync with each other. Every moment with you feels so perfect and I never want it to end. Last night, I was drunk, but I knew exactly what I was doing. I was completely aware of my actions. When Seth and Josiah touched me, it felt amazing." His grip tightened a tad more and he looked tense. My face heated up again and I couldn't believe I was being so open with him. "But-but when you touched me," I averted my gaze and lowered my voice "it felt magical. I like the connection we share. I-I like you" I hid my face behind my hair, way too embarrassed to look him in the face.

I felt his big warm hands grab my face and move my hair aside, making me face him.

"Sarina, can I kiss you?" he asked with his sexy voice. I barely had a chance to nod before his skilled lips were on mine, melting me with a savory kiss.