"You should also feel pretty special. You're the first person I've ever taken here." I don't know what I was supposed to say. Honored or surprised?

"Not even Perrie?" Maybe saying her name at a time like this wasn't my best choice. His hands tensed around the menu, but they soon relaxed when he realized I meant no harm by it.

"Not even her."

We sat in a comfortable silence as my eyes scavenged the menu for something delicious to eat. "Do you just want to share a pizza? I usually order a meat lover's pizza. The sauce is just to die for."

Folding the menu closed, I set it back on the table,"Sounds good!"

He pushed himself and walked to the counter to place in our order. During that time, a vibrating was coming through my purse. It took me a while to find the object, for I had so many unnecessary items in this bag of mine. Pulling out my phone, I saw that I had 1 missed call from Anne. Immediately, I dialed her back.

Pressing the phone to ear, I waited for her to answer. Meanwhile, Zayn had made his way back to the table. He began stuffing his walet back into his jean pocket.

"Hello?" Her voice was frantic.

I gave Zayn a sympathetic smile before responding,"Hey, Anne. Did you call?"

"Did I call?! Where are you, Lindsay?!" Holding the phone back, the loudness from her booming voice hurting my ears a little.

Tapping my fingers against the wooden table,"Eating pizza." Zayn chuckled quietly across from me, giving me a playful smile.

"You wouldn't happen to be eating pizza with Zayn, would you?" My eyes widened at the fact that she knew, and that Annie knew as well. Zayn saw this and scrunched his eyebrows together. "Put the phone on speaker. We need to speak to the both of you, now." Anne was always a sweet, and an understanding manager. To hear her speak this forceful chilled me to the bone. Doing as she told me, I laid the phone on the table and pressed the speaker button.

"Hey Anne!" Zayn said, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Don't you 'hey' us, Zayn." The voice changed, and Zayn even shrunk back in his seat. Annie and Anne were speaking to us. "Where are you two? Did you forget that you had a flight this morning to California for the Ellen interview?"

Oh shit. Zayn and I both had the same look on our faces. We both had forgotten all about it.

"Anne, we forgot. Oh gosh, we're so sorry." My voice came out shaky, and I was surprised by myself that I had let such a huge thing like this slip from my mind.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Lindsay." She paused for a while. "We have already landed and we just got settled in the hotel."

"Wait a second," Zayn spoke up,"You mean to tell us that you left without looking for us, or even telling us? And who all was on the plane?"

"We gave you specific instructions on when to be here. The rest of the boys and Perrie are here, might I mention listening to this conversation right now."

Zayn sighed,"Well, we're in deep shit." I surpressed a small laugh out of my lips and Zayn joined in moments later.

"This isn't a laughing matter, you two." Annie's voice said through the reciever. "Pictures of the two of you are everywhere, holding hands and piggy back rides. Did you forget about what we talked about last night, Zayn?"

He folded his arms across his chest and leaned back into the plush booth,"No, I clearly remember, Annie Kinz." Clasping a hand over my mouth, I bit on my skin to hold back my laughter.