She stared at me with lust in her eyes, biting her lip as she slipped her bra over top of her head.

"Oh shit" we all said in unison.

I bit my lip at her as she slowly slid off her shorts, leaving her in a thong as she slowly dropped down to a split, making her ass bounce as she stayed in a split.

This bitch knows what she's doing, and I aint tryna nut on myself in front of this girl. She flipped her hair and licked her lips at me then displaying a sexy smile.

"Where the fuck the ones at, cause goddam mmm mmm mmm" Cube said and eyed Jadae the same way I did.

"Okay bitch, we get it you got their attention" the dark-skinned honey spat.

Jadae rolled her eyes playfully as she swung her legs around, getting off the table. I looked at Dre, who had some Spanish broad sitting on his lap.

As Jadae walked away, I couldn't help but notice her ass jigging as she walked. I stood up and walked towards her by the wall, away from every one.

"You must dance for a living" I smirked as I eyed her body.

She turned around and once she realized it was me, she smiled and shook her head as she got dressed.

"Something like that, did you like it?"

I smirked and shrugged my shoulders, "it was exceptional".

"Ah, exceptional" she smiled as she tied her bikini bra straps around her neck. "I mean you need another demonstration?"

Jadae walked up to me, close enough for me to feel her body heat. She smelled so sweet, like some fruit and I damn sure wanted a bite.

She slowly slid her hands up my chest as she intensely stared in my eyes. my heart started beating faster as I eye-balled her up and down, licking my lips.

She bought her lips to my ear, kissing it "You said you were your pants like that for Eazy access, right?"

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt my dick throb. If I don't get the fuck out of here, ima have my kids all over my leg.

And I haven't been fucking so I know it's gonna be enough to get 3 bitches pregnant on sight.

"Yeah...why?"

She slid her warm tongue inside of my ear, then gently tugging my ear lobe with her teeth.

"Oh...shit" I groaned.

I felt my knees buckle, damn near falling. I shook my head as I slid away from Jadae, causing a confused look to spread across her face.

"what's wrong Eazy, I thought...- ".

"Nah... I mean not you...it's me... cause you know...my girl...and she will kill me and...yeah ... it's not you though" I stammered as I gestured with my hands.

Jadae skeptically nodded her head as I spoke, trying to make out what I was saying. I know I sounded like a jackass, stumbling over my words and shit but man, If I don't leave now I'ma do some shit ima regret.

I looked down at the floor that seemed interesting now.

"You fine as hell, I swear you are but if my girl knew she would be hurt" I sighed.

Jadae softly smiled and nodded at me, "I understand Eazy, I guess you're not as Eazy as you make yourself to be".

My head shot up as she stood there with her arms folded and smiling. I turned my head slightly to the left, ogling at her.