I won but lost

Kurama POV

I was helping Naruto keep control it felt as if I was fighting my self too Madara was out of control he was thinking of the blood everybody shed. He was sleeping when the fight began but woke up when I growled I saw the people I hate the most Uchiha. It was so angering I couldn't hold it back but I should have because now Madara saw the blood and can't control himself or Naruto. It was as if I was taking over but at the same time I am not it was so strange but I also saw the anger in everybody's eyes that it made me want to lose control too but I couldn't. Naruto needs me right now and I wont let him down if he had to go through this with me I had to go through this with him. I have taken over him many times in the past but I never got larger than 3 almost 4 tails but Madara was different he gave Naruto his eyes his vision. He could see what Madara could see the people that he hates how he lives life and made him lose control over himself.

It was as if they changed minds but they both still had the same minds it might not make sense but it is weird like when I take over I make him see hatred. All the pain the anger I make him feel it all and he can only help but kill the thing that caused him pain. But with Madara it was as if he was killing for the fun of it because he wanted power more than anybody else but I wont let it happen. I wont let Madara take over Naruto only I have that privilege to do so but I can tell it will soon be gone if he take over. I started to chain Madara up and than I said "Shut the fuck up and stop it Naruto needs to fight this fight alone not with you!"  I was shocked when he stopped and fell asleep. Naruto must have done something to help him stop I guess I helped a little but something must have happened. I sighed and tried to look to what was happening and smiled when I saw Naruto meditating in the forest. That was it when Naruto does that Madara falls asleep.

Naruto POV

I smiled when I meditated it always put Madara to sleep because of the calmness of it I sighed and stopped meditating and stepped out of the forest. I ran towards the fighting area and looked at what was happening Kana and Sushi fighting Sasuke and Sakura. Kana was using her shadow walk to confuse Sakura but it didn't work on Sasuke with his sharingan but Sushi was using his her special move. He could make the eye see things even the sharingan that is only because he was raised by the master fox. He was born by the sharingan and knew how to deflect it was amazing about it. Sasuke was confused so I told Kana to come back over to me and said "You can go back to the Fox village" Kana nodded and said "Hope you win master" I nodded and she disappeared. I went out of the hiding spot and hit Sakura with a Fire dragon justsu but I made it so that it wont burn her to ashes. She was burned and knocked out and the only one left was Sasuke and I called Sushi back and said "You can go back to the Village"

Sushi left and I went to a fighting stand and said" Now lets fight" Sasuke smirked and said "I know who you really are Naruto" I looked calm. He didn't know who I really was I know it but then I heard it "I  was suppose to be married to Hinata but somebody did a justsu that made everybody forget" I shook my head "I don't know what you are talking about" I saw Hinata  look up. Sasuke also noticed it and said "Somebody remembers this too don't you Hinata-kun" I gulped a little he knows about this. She looked shocked and said "Naruto-Kun is this true?" I shook my head and said "I don't know what he is talking about" she nodded and fell asleep. Sasuke smiled and said "You still hate me right?" I shook my head. I just smiled and said "Lets fight now Dragon mix no Justsu" a fire and water dragon was formed and hit Sasuke. It didn't hit him to hard thinking it might kill him but it didn't hurt him a lot but I saw something in his eyes. He opened his sharingan and said "I will make her mine" I shook my head.

I smiled and said "You won't stop her from loving who she wants" he shook his head and said "But if I make the council remember they will make her." Angry I made hands signs and clone came at Sasuke and they kicked him to the air then to the floor. Then I placed a hand on his chest and whispered "You do that and somebodies chest will explode out of no where in the middle of the day" he smirked. Smirking he said "So somebody remembered about what happened" I shook my head no I don't want to remember. Just then he then did a justsu sign and said "I did it Naruto  I made them remember but only the elders" I shook in anger. I knew Kurama could take over and I wanted him to for some reason I was to angry I don't like it anymore. I was playing a game here and he wanted to play with it too but he took it way to far Hinata wanted to wake up. I put a genjustsu on everybody and finished the fight and woke everybody up after and took Hinata to her house running getting my new rank as an Special Jonin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading hope you liked it so please

Comment

Vote

and Share