Iruka-sensei finds out

"Hi" Talking out loud "Hi" Kurama talking "Hi" thoughts "Hi" Naruto talks to Kurama

Iruka POV

Why would Naruto leave and how did he take on that ninja she was way stronger than the average ninja. How could Naruto take her on he is only 11 how well right now I need to worry about getting Naruto back before he gets in trouble. When I was about to head to the training ground I heard a scream come from the Hokage house. I ran over to see Narumi's trainer on the floor and he was almost crying and I saw Naruto on top of him. Did Naruto beat him how he is stronger than I am how is Naruto able to beet him. He got of the man and went over to Narumi and he hugged her and whispered something into her ear and then she cried. Did she see what Naruto did to him I need to ask her questions if she did.

So after a while of letting them be themselves I came out and said "Naruto you go back to the class room and leave Narumi to her training" he shacked his head. He looked at me and said "She will be train her but that man will not train her he is one of Donza's men he could have done something to her I can't let that happen" I could see Narumi fully crying now. That's when I asked "how can you train her you are the same age?" he smiled and said " I know some one that can train her then" I nodded. I looked at Naruto and said "what are you hiding Naruto?" he looked at me and smiled. He then said "I have been training since I was 5 years old I have become stronger than any ordinary shinobi" I frowned.

He looked at me and said "I won't do anything I just want is to become a ninja" I nodded. Then took Naruto to class while Narumi went to the Hokage and told her about training with someone else. When we got to class I dismissed it and let the kids leave then I talked to Naruto for a while and then he left. He left me their with what he said "don't worry Iruka-sensei I like you nothing wrong with that right" I smiled and then went home.

Narumi POV

When I went to my dads office with Iruka-sensei dad said I would be training with somebody else. I told him it was ok but he told me I had to so he told me I would be training with an Anbu. He had dark brown hair and black eyes. After talking to dad he said he wanted to talk to Iruka about the other students training. So I went with my training sensei to my house to train in the back yard and when we did my teacher said nothing. He turned around and said "you will do everything I say you will learn everything I teach you and then you are going to the Hokage and you are going to kill him in front of the-" he didn't finish. Naruto-nii was on top of him and he was tie up he was going to ask me to kill my father. I was crying now but then Naruto-nii said " I wont let anything happen to you ok Narumi" I just cried.

I was about to be controlled by a person I don't even know to kill my father why would somebody ask me to do that. Then I was crying fully and Naruto-nii was soothing me with nice words like it's ok nothing will happen. Right after that Iruka came out and he talked to Naruto-nii then I saw Naruto-nii nodded and then came to me. He looked at me and said "tell the Hokage that you will train with somebody that I know ok Narumi?" I just nodded and started to run to dads office.

After I told Dad what happen he told mom and she rushed here to check if I was ok and that it would be fine to train with some one Naruto knew. Even though they asked me over who Naruto was "he is your son remember you gave birth to him mom" she just nodded as if she knew. After that I just left and told dad that the ninja was tied in our house. He nodded and send a man with grey gravity defying. He went with me to our house and Naruto was their and he went over to the man and said "Hey Kakashi-nii" the man I know as Kakashi smiled.

Naruto-nii talked to Kakashi for a while and then he said "did you here that Danzo in making a move" Naruto nodded. Kakashi saw his expression so he said "I'll treat you to Ramen later just go to Ichiraku's later today and I will meet you" Naruto-nii smiled. They looked over at me and smiled and then said "see you later Narumi/ Daughter of Hokage" I nodded and they left with the man. After a while of thinking about Naruto I went to sleep without dinner.

Naruto POV

After saving Narumi I went to class to be dismissed and the talked with Iruka-sensei and then went to Safire-nii's house. She was smiling and said "heeyyyy Naruto" I smiled and said " I got you a student" then she frowned. Safire-nii hated students she thought they were to much work for her so she only took me because we are family. So when I told her about Danzo she just stopped me at the word Danzo and said "I'll do it" I nodded and started training and then went home even though I wanted to stay longer. If Danzo's comes after Narumi I have to be their to protect her so she will be safe she is the only real family that actually cares about me.

So after getting home and waiting Narumi came home with Kakashi-nii so I went and hugged him and then we talked about why he was here and about eh academy. Then he brought up Danzo but then said ramen and I smiled and then went with him to take the body. After walking to the Hokage tower we told the Hokage and then he said the thing he always says when he sees me" who is this? Is this a friend of your Kakashi?" Kakashi shacked his head and I just stood straight. While Kakashi was talking he said "Well Minato-sensei this is your son Naruto Uzamaki-Namikze" the hokage was shocked. I was laughing inside with Kurama with what his face looked like.

I even think Kurama videoed that to my best memories we were both laughing until I noticed me and the Hokage were alone in a room. He coughed an then said "So Naruto how old are you my son?" I shacked my head. Even Kurama was doing it and then said "Sorry Hokage but it's to late to call me your son but I will tell you I am 11"