Chapter 10

"Okay we're here." PJ said as he pulled up to a creaky looking hotel. "Good, I'm tired. And I need to clean this blood off of me." Mikayla said. Kian had ahold of my hand and I knew exactly what he was thinking. Then I saw out the window four zombies coming towards the hummer. "Guys! Zombies!" I said. Kian struggled to get the gun out of his pants but he got it. I took it from him and shot the zombies perfectly out the window with a few shots. I know that me taking over with the gun turns him on. I could see that he bit his lip and I just fiddled with my lip ring. "Guys stop eye fucking each other. God the sexual tension in here is too much." Mikayla said getting out of the hummer. PJ and Chase checked the perimeter and the inside and there were not anymore zombies. They all went up to their rooms. "Bro I'm so glad this place had electricity." I said. We all had rooms right next to each other. PJ and Chase were in one room. Mikayla was in the Middle room. Kian and I were in the last one. "You sure you wanna be in a room by yourself Mikayla?" Chase asked. "Yeah I'll be fine. First time I'll ever had a room to myself." Mikayla said going in her room and shut the door. Kian and I went in our room and actually locked the door cause we were gonna be busy for a while. PJ and Chase just went in their room and immediately went to sleep.
Kian and I were up most of the night cause obviously we couldnt keep our hands off of each other. Mikayla could not sleep. She tried to put pillows over her ears and it didn't work. She went to PJ and Chase's room with her pillow and blanket and laid on the floor. "Why did you come in here?" Chase asked rubbing his eyes. "Because right on the other side of that drywall in my room is banging. It's so annoying." Mikayla said putting her face in her pillow. "We can hear if all the way hear too." PJ said. "No, not just I hear it, I actually know what they are doing. Kianna told me what she wants and likes from Kian. and im pretty sure she has hinted to Kian what she wanted." Mikayla said shaking her head, wanting the picture out of her mind. "What do you mean? Like what she wants, I don't understand?" Chase said and PJ shook his head. "What she likes as in pleasures." PJ said. "Look I'll give you an example that won't scar you the most." Mikayla said. "She likes the 5-star hit." "What the fuck is that?" Chase asked. Then Mikayla held out her hand, open, and pointed to all her five fingers. Then she made a forward swatting motion. "OH." Chase said with his eyes wide. "Yeah it's like she wants 50 shades of Kian. Like seriously I heard them push each other against the wall it was so gross." Mikayla said. "I'm going to sleep. Hopefully I won't wake up because of them again." Mikayla said and instantly fell asleep. PJ had already passed out as well. Chase was waiting for the right moment of Mikayla to fall asleep so he could pick her up and put her in his bed and have him sleep on the crummy, nasty floor instead of her...