Chapter~41

"Step aside stupid girl!" Bellatrix yelled, she shoved  her daughter down, Evana ran off shaking her head, Voldemort was dead, Evana quickly turned her head to smile at Molly, but she only saw Molly Weasley kill Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Mother!" Evana screamed, pushing through the crowd to see nothing but ashes. "No, please."

Molly looked sadly at Evana. "I'm sorry."

"really." Evana cried sitting down again "You killed my mother!"

The woman gently grabbed Evana's shoulder. "You can't love her. She's evil and terrible it's better this way."

Evana shook her head. "She has a daughter to care for."

"You're old enough dear!" Molly laughed.

"I have a sister, and if you tell anyone, I swear." Evana threatened.

"I won't." Molly smiled, she hugged Evana and sent her to Pomfrey.

Madame Pomfrey gave Evana a warm hug and smile. "You're not like them." She said, while cleaning Evana's bloody face. She heard moaning from a unharmed bed. 

"Eva?" The boy asked. 

"Y-yes. Who are you?" Evana asked shrugging off Pomfrey and walking to the bed. "Neville! You're alive!" She smiled hugging Neville.

Neville gave her a one arm hug. " I had to."

"I'm so sorry things ended badly for us before." Evana frowned sitting on Neville's bed.

"No, no! It's not your fault! Things just get messed up sometimes, but it's all okay now." Neville smiled.

"Good, uhm Neville?" Evana awkwardly twirled her fingers.

"Yeah." Neville grinned.

"Do you still like me?" Evana shrugged.

Neville grinned. "No." Evana was hurt, tears filled her eyes. "I love you silly!" He laughed pulling her in.

Evana cried, knowing that she loved Neville too, but it could never be. "We can't." She sobbed, Neville sat up.

"Why not?" Neville frowned.

"Mother." She cried, sobbing into him.

A tear escaped Neville's eyes "Who cares? We don't need anybody's opinion! I love you and you love m. Evana we're perfect." Neville smiled

Evana realized this and launched at Neville. "You're right!" She cried hugging him tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too..."

--------

"Come on Evana! Get up, it's your Wedding day!" Ginny yelled, with the help of Luna and Hermione they pulled her out of bed.

"I'm tired! What time is it?" Evana yawned.

Hermione looked at her watch. "5:30" Evana sighed.

"Really?" She yelled shoving her sheets over her head.

They all pushed her out.

"Come on!" Luna laughed pulling her up.

"Where's Neville?" Evana smiled, brushing her thick dark hair out of her face.

Ginny said. "At Mungo's getting his parents ready."

Evana nodded. "LET'S GET READY!" she squealed running to the bath room.

"Alright miss! First the cleansing!" Hermione grinned. She turned on the taps and rummaged in her cabinet. "Here face masks."

Ginny and Luna applied the face mask to Evana, while Hermione pulled her hair back.

After minutes of chatting and waiting, the mask was peeled of by all four girls.

"Ahh." Evana smiled, feeling her smooth face.

"Hair now!" Ginny laughed, brushing Evana's hair.

"Beautiful." Hermione, Luna and Ginny smiled.

Evana only laughed. "Let's go."