Chapter~17

Evangeline was still staying at the Malfoy manor, there was a meeting, Evana and Draco weren't allowed in, Mrs. Malfoy was strutting around the door anxiously, while the two children were in Draco's room.

"Did your parents really want to take you to Durmstrang, I heard it's really dangerous" Evana said. Draco scoffed.

"Evana, of course Mother and father wanted to take me there, no muggle-borns like Granger there!" He spat the words like venom, Evana flinched at the word. "What?!" Draconian demanded, Evana sighed and took in a deep breath.

"Draconian, do you really think it's fair? The way you treat muggle-borns? We can't exactly choose which family we are born into, but we choose who we grow to be!" Evana said quietly,Draco opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

"Evana, do yourself a favour and be quiet. mud-bloods don't belong with wizards!" Draco hissed. "Imagine what your mother would've said if she heard you say that!" Evana bowed her head, tears filled eyes. "Evana, I didn't mean to upset you, I just want you safe, if anyone called you a blood-traitor I don't know what I'd do!" Draco leaped of his bed and hugged his wrapping cousin.

"Mother would be so ashamed of me! I'm a terrible child!" She sobbed. Draco now felt really bad.

"No, no. your mother is so proud of you. She wrote a letter even confirming it, Evana we all love you!" Draco kissed his cousins head.

"Draco, I'm sorry I said that." Evana said hugging Draco, he smiled.

"Don't be, your my little sister." Draco said, he never called Evana his sister, it was a shock to both of them, Evana just laughed a bit.

"Thanks, Dragon." Evana said, Dragon was nickname she made for him.

"S'okay" Draco smiled. "Come on, you wanna play one on one quidditch?"

"Yeah sure, come on the meeting will finish soon." Evana pulled Draco down the stairs where they found Narcissa Malfoy still walking back and forth, she smiled at the two teens.

"Draco where are you going?" She asked walking towards Draco and Evana, she stroked Evana's long midnight hair, it reminded Narcissa of Bellatrix, she hardly cut Evana's hair, for this reason.

"Quidditch, where's my broom?" He asked, hurriedly. 

"Darling, be polite and they are both in the green house with the quidditch trunk." Narcissa said, smirking.

"Thanks, mother." Draco said stiffly. The two ran off in the direction and the green houses.

"Oh and be careful!" Narcissa called after them, she smiled to herself, her two little babies all grown up, she never thought they would get along so fine, when they were nine they were literal sword enemies. "I can't afford to loose my diamonds." She whispered to herself, a tear escaped her cold eyes.

Meanwhile in the main room, Lucius Malfoy was talking to several other men along with few women, who all looked nasty and ready to kill. "So we agree on the Quidditch cup?" Yaxley said peering around the few death eaters. Many nods emerged.

Lucius thought different, he didn't want to ruin his son's and niece's favorite thing. "How about after the match, when people won't expect it?" Lucius suggested, he could get Draco and Evana away from it all before anything happens.

"Yes, yes Lucius that's a good suggestion!" a fat man, who resembled Crabbe said. Lucius nodded. He wanted everything perfect for Draco and Evana.

"Alright, you should be on your way, to your families." Lucius said dissmissing his peers, they left within minutes and Narcissa popped in and smiled as Lucius put her in his hands.

"Everything alright?" Narcissa asked, kissing her husbands cheek.

"Yes, yes. Where's Draco and Evangeline?" He asked changing the subject.

"Playing Quidditch." Narcissa said motioning to the large windows. Mr Malfoy felt worse, they truly loved it, he saw Evana catching the snitch and waving triumphantly in Draco's face, he chased her all over the manor, both laughing.