Chapter~35

As the days passed at the house of Black, Evana came only more happy and loved.

Sirius loved her and finally saw himself inside someone.

Moody was constantly chatting to her, even smiling.

Arthur, was chirpy and bubbly.

And Fred, well he was the best boy Evana could've ever asked for.

It was the evening of the rescue Potter mission, and Fred, Evana and George were all talking lazily, sitting on their beds. Molly had finally let Evana into their room, since their was too many people.

"George? Truth or dare?" Evana yawned.

"Truth," George batted his brown eyes.

"Oo, Freddie, what shall we ask?" Evana giggled.

"Fittest girl in our year." Fred snorted. 

"Ouch." George laughed. "Angelina, probably I don't know."

"Oo spicy!" Evana giggled, snuggling into Fred.

"Alright, missy, you turn!" George commanded.

Evana sighed. "Dare."

"Snog your little boyfriend the hardest you can for five minutes!" George chuckled smirking.

Fred  winked at Evana, and she launched herself on him, kissing him passionate, his hands were in her hair, and they smiled into the kiss.

"Five minutes up!" George laughed hitting them.....with a pillow.

As Fred slowly pulled back, he saw Evana smiling happily, starring at his chocolaty eyes. He Laughed.

"Beautiful, I know." He winked.

"You would never know." Evana smiled.

"Ew! Fred, Evana gross!" George frowned.

"Sorry, Georgie. You feel alone again boo?" Evana teased, hugging him.

"Naw." George smiled, jugging her back.

This time Fred threw the pillow, he looked angrily at George, grunted.

"Freddie." Evana said sternly kissing Fred on the cheek lightly. "Although your identical twin is handsome. You're cuter."

"I love you." Fred chuckled, bear hugging Evana.

"I love you too." Evana grinned. "This is sappy. Wanna go down stairs?"

"Come on." Fred lead the way, followed by Evana, and lastly George.

"Ah, just in time!" Molly sighed. "Come help me clean the potatoes." Fred and George brandished their wands.

"No fair!" Evana howled.

"Yes." Mrs Weasley tutted. "No magic, boys put them away!"

"Mum!" They frowned. 

"What's wrong with a bit of elbow grease?" She laughed.

"All your fault." George muttered to Evana, smiling slightly.

"Sorry." Evana whimpered sympathetically.

Fred and George just shook their heads and laughed.

"Oh Evana dear, Sirius wants you, for a talk." Molly smiled directing a confused Evana to a small room.

Sirius stood their glaring at the walls.

"Hello?" Evana asked.

Sirius jumped. "Evana dear! Here come, I want to show you something."

Evana followed Sirius and met what he was looking at. A very old family tree, the House of Black. "There you are." He pointed to neat drawing of young Evana. "I'm here." He shuddered touching the ripped tapestry. 

"I can't find Andromeda or Tonks?" Evana frowned, Sirius sighed.

"We've all been disowned. Tonks'the day she was born." He smiled.

"I'm still on here." Evana said.

"Yeah. Do you miss them?" Sirius questioned.

"Who?" Evana asked dumbly.

"All of them." Sirius badgered on.

"Well I miss your mother, she was always kind to me. I miss Draco, Cissy and my mother. And grandma probably hates me." Evana whispered.

"But we don't need Them" He smiled "Any of them."

"But I still really miss them." Evana pondered. "I love them, but they don't love me back!"

"There's far better people here, one's that love you. They want you!" Sirius cried.

"I guess your right." Evana smiled hugging her skinny uncle "Thank you Sirius."

"Nothing, for my favorite girl!"