Chapter~33

"Evana!" Fred called sprinting from his chair to the front door, where a flushed girl was standing."Why are you here?" He laughed.

"I hope it's no trouble, but since you're all moving to head quarters, Hermione and I thought it would be smooth, if maybe I could make the transition." Evana smiled kissing Fred lightly on the cheek.

"Hermione dear!" Mrs Weasley called. "And Evangeline? Am I correct?" She smiled. Evana nodded, somewhat sadly. "Are you alright dear?" Mrs Weasley asked. Suddenly Evana broke down.

Hermione wrapped one arm around her as Fred went to get a chair. "I've been disowned, bu my family. They hate me! I have no family left!" She sobbed, sitting next to George who frowned.

"It's there loss, Vana. Plus you have Sirius!" Fred smiled.

"But Fred I hardly know him, what if he hates me, 'cos he thinks I'm like the rest!" She sniffled, accepting a tissue from Mrs Weasley.

"I'll make some tea, dear." The woman chirped, and bobbed off to make tea.

"What happened?" George sighed.

"Well Lucius just screamed at me to get out I did. I've left the people I've loved for as long as I can remember." She cried, sobbing into Fred.

"It's alright, we're your family now." Mrs Weasley smiled, handing her a hot cup.

Evana looked astounded. "Really? You mean it?"

Mrs Weasley laughed. "Yes dear! Careful now that's hot." she smiled at the sniffling girl.

"Hermione," Ginny shouted hugging Hermione. "Evangeline?!" She laughed hugging Evana too.

"Oh Lord!" Mrs Weasley exclaimed looking at the children.

"What is it mum?" Ron asks from across the room. "Oh hey 'Mione, Evana." He says absent minded.

"Sleeping arrangements! I have, Tonks, Hermione and Evangeline round!" She scolded Ron. "Ron go in Bill's room." 

"Mum! It's so dusty!" He whined, Mrs Weasley levitated a mop to Ron, and he grunted.

"Fred, George in yours." She continued, Fred and George nodded, and shrugged.

"Evangeline and Tonks, in Charlie's?" She questioned.

"That would be lovely." Evana smiled.

"And Ginny and Hermione in Ginny's!" She finished with a sigh. "Girls go unpack, oh and Evangeline, dear your room is opposite Fred and George's, they'll show you."

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley." Evana ginned at Fred and George.

"Oh, dear call me Molly!" Molly Chortled.

"Alright, call me Evana!" Evangeline laughs back, picking up a very sleepy Zander. "So Fred where's your room?"

"Follow me!" George shouted apparating up the stairs, Evana waited at the bottom, hands on hips. "Sorry forgot you were a amateur, follow me!" He grinned apparating back.

"Goof." Fred Laughs, sneaking a hand round Evana's waist, by her waist.

"Just like you Freddie!" She smiled leaning in, eyes still red.

Molly paused, her lips tight. She then turned to her remaining child, Ron and glared till he noticed. "Ah!" He yelled.

Molly rolled her eyes. "How long have they been dating?"

"I don't know? Christmas maybe?" He said slowly, Molly Raised her eyebrows.

"You would of thought he would of told his own mother, but no. His first girlfriend and yet he keeps it quiet!" She tuts. Ron shrugs his shoulders, and slumps of upstairs.

"Young love." She sighs, looking hopelessly at the purple sky, as if for a sign.

"So, boys what products have you been working on?" Evana smiled sitting on Fred's bed.

George dug in his pocket for something, satisfied he pulled out a thin pink sweet, and handed it to Evana, she stuffed it in her mouth, unaware of the effects, while Fred yelped and George laughed, Evana threw up.

It was uncontrollable. "George!" Fred hissed pushing his twin off the bed, he rushed to the closet and pulled out a bucket, and handed it to his extra pale girlfriend. "Sorry, I'll go get mum." He glared at George and Made his way down stairs to a annoyed mother.

Before he could say anything Molly said. "So Fred? When were you gonna tell me about your girlfriend?"

"Mum!" He hissed.

"Engagement party?" She pondered.

"Mum, Ev-" He tried.

"Wedding day?" She slurred.

"I'm seri-" Fred hissed.

"Honey moon?" She glared.

"Please!" He begged.

"First chi-" She started.

"Mum! EVANA IS THROWING UP, PLEASE HELP HER!" he roared. Molly looked blank, then continued to glare.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She bustled for her wand as Fred sighed, dashing up the stairs. " I'm here, oh goodness Merlin! George what did you give her?" Molly gasped looking at the half filled bucket.

George gave a guilty look and handed over the sweet.

"There, there." Molly soothed as Evana looked scared. She waved her wand and Evana stopped puking, but she did slap George, for fooling her. "Alright?" Molly smiled, taking the bucket and leaving the room.

"Oh, Vana!" George winced, surveying his slap mark in the mirror.

"Good hit." Fred whispered, kissing Evana, she kissed back, until a cushion hot them, and a disgruntled looking George fuming.

"I'm not a third wheel, guys!" He glared, but started to laugh. "Just get a room please!" He begged.

"Aw does Georgy Worgy feel left out, awwww!" Evana laughed tickling her best friend. Fred scooped her up and begun tickling her to.

The atmosphere was thick with happiness and laughter. Evana couldn't love the Weasleys more.