"Hey Sere. I want you to have this." He gave it to her, and she saw what it was straight away. She had wanted the bracelet for so long, but didn't have the money to get it. She immediately ran and swallowed him in a hug, which lasted for about 5 seconds, before grabbing his wrist and dragging him down the stairs.

"Thank you! I've been wanting this for so long!" She shouted as they ran.

As they got to the front door, Grace met them there. She had been outside working in her garden, so she had dirt all over. Serena's mood changed from being excited, to being nervous and sad.

"So, I guess this is it mum. I'm leaving for my journey." She quietly explained, and ran in for a last hug with her mother. She started to sniffle, but stopped herself before it got to actual tears. "Keep safe, and don't be sad that I'm not here. Ok?"

"Yes honey, just keep safe. Enjoy it, and don't forget to visit sometime." Grace returned the hug, before turning to Ash. "Ash, please keep my baby safe from danger. You keep safe too." She said as she shore his hand, and then whispered onto his ear. "And please help her in a relationship. Calem was the worst thing to happen to her, so make her happy again."

"Don't worry Grace. I'll make her mine before you know it." Ash told her, as he took Serena's hand in his own, turned to her and smiled. "Let's go then!" And with that they ran out of her garden, into along her road.

They soon arrived in Aquacorde Town, the next town along from Vaniville. They had stopped in Vaniville on the way from Serena's house to grab a bagel and coffee. They caught up on what had happened over the years, and what Pokemon they had. Serena only had her starter Fenniken, and a shy Eevee she caught in the forest local to her.

Ash had already a hotel room booked for him and Serena, as he was about to introduce her to the world that no one outside of the governments of each region, and the people associated to it. They walked up to the reception, and the receptionist turned to them from the phone.

"Hello, welcome to The Lakeside. Do you have a room booked already?" She smiled, at them.

"Yes, we do. Should be under the name Ketchum." Ash said, hoping it had been booked correctly.

"Yes, here's your key. Your room is the VIP suite on the top floor. We hope you enjoy your stay." He made a gesture as if to say 'yes!!!', before grabbing the key, and took Serena's bag for her.

"Thank you." She said shyly as she pressed the button for the lift and then they went straight up to their room. As the door opened, they were astounded by the view out of the window that went around the whole of the lounge and kitchen space.

"Ash, this is so nice!" Serena said as she ran out onto the balcony that had a couple of sun beds and a long table on it. She ran into the room they were sharing, that had a king sized bed in the middle. She set down her handbag, before stripping out of her clothes, leaving just her bra and underwear on, changing her glasses for her sunglasses, grabbed her phone and immediately laid down on the sun bed to get a sunbathing session started.

Ash shook his head in laughter at his crush's actions, but she did look very sexy to him. He set down the bags he was carrying, before taking his shirt off, his laptop out of his bag and went to sit outside with her.

He sat down, and turned his laptop on. After he had signed in, he activated the messaging programme he had, and contacted a friend.

Ash: Duncan, you there?

Duncan: Ahh, Ash. You're at your destination I see. Is the room good for you?

Ash: Yes, it's very good, so thank you. I have my lifelong friend with me, and I think she could be a very good candidate for a new employee. So can I see what she thinks. If you have any doubts about her, talk to my sister, and she will tell how good she can be.