Chapter 3

Right guys, the plot gets a bit more mature from here, so I've put on that this story contains mature content. It will contain scenes of violence, crime, guns and some sexual content as the plot thickens from here on. I hope you still chose to read, and enjoy this chapter! :)

Serena woke up the next morning and was still in Ash's arms with her head on his chest. She pulled down her top and pushed deeper into the embrace. She wanted this to become a daily occurrence from now on. When she was younger, and afraid a little of the dark, all she wanted was for Ash to be there to comfort her. She closed her eyes again, but didn't fall asleep.

Ash soon woke up about 20 minutes later. He tried to sit up, but couldn't move. He looked down and saw Serena laying there still. He remembered what happened the night before, and smiled. He had the same thoughts as his bestie, not wanting to ruin it. He gently moved up, to a position where he was up slightly, with Serena still on his chest. He stroked her long honey blonde locks of her hair, as she lay there.

"You're so beautiful and peaceful like this." He whispered in her ear, as he continued his habit for a little longer, before sliding out from underneath her and standing up by her bed. He stretched, making his joints click in becoming loose again, and kneeled by her side and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, before grabbing his clothes and a towel, and headed into the ensuite a couple of steps away.

As soon as Ash locked the bathroom door, Serena sprang up, and squealed quietly in excitement and embarrassment. She sat up, and felt her cheeks, which were gently warm after the blush disappeared from her cheeks. She calmed down and walked over to her dressing table. She removed her contact lenses, and replaced them with her glasses.

She opened her bag that she was taking with her, and put a duplicate of the clothes she had worn the day before it it, as well as some underwear and toiletries for herself. She them skipped over to her drawers and grabbed a white bra and panties, before lifting her shirt over her head and throwing it into the pile she had in the corner for her dirty laundry. She turned to her mirror, and looked at herself in it. Serena was proud of her image, and didn't want to change how she looked. She thought that she was good enough looking, and also had a great personality.

She was about to hook her bra behind her back, when a click was heard from the door going to her ensuite. She ran over and pushed against Ash's strength, who was still trying to push it.

"Ash! I'm not dressed yet! Just wait a little longer please!" She shouted, so she could be heard.

"Ok, please hurry though. I'm hungry!" He replied.

She put her underwear on, walked to her wardrobe, and walked into it. Serena then looked through her clothes and selected her travel clothes for the day. She got out a white crop top with a picture of the skyline of Luminous City on it, a denim skirt that went half way down her thighs, and a pair of heeled sandals, that made her almost as tall as Ash. She then applied mascara, foundation and some eye liner and shadow, and packed that in her bag as well. She then put some gold hooped earrings and a pair of silver studs in her ears, and then got some more jewellery for her ears and belly, and put it in her bag.

"Ok! I'm done! Ash come on, I'll take you out for breakfast!" She grabbed her sunglasses and placed them in her bag too. Ash soon unlocked the door for a second time, and was left gobsmacked by the sight in front of him. He had no words, but he blushed massively.

"Ahh. Is Ashy blushing?" Serena teased him by walking up to him and pretending to blow a kiss to him, and winked at him. She stopped, and looked at him. He was in a checkered black and white shirt, with sports shorts and a pair of basketball shoes on too. He had a ring on, and the bracelet he had brought for her in his hand.