26// Please put your clothes on!

Start from the beginning

"Of course I want you to be happy." He replies.

"Then why are you trying to ruin the one thing that makes me happy?"

"Because I don't want him to hurt you." 

"That's just a risk I'm going to have to take. After all life is all about risks." 

"We will talk about this later just please go put some clothes on." He says walking out of the room.

I turn around to face Zach who is watching me intensely.

"What?" I question.

"Your wearing a thong Blue." He reminds me.

"Oh right yeah." I say casually.

"Please put clothes on." He whispers.

"Why? Am I effecting you?"I tease.

"Very much so." He say mentioning downward.

"Aww do you need some help with your little friend?" I ask.

"Please." He responds. 

"Maybe another time." I smile pecking him on the lips making sure to rub him a little 'by accident' of course. 

He lets out a low growl as I turn around and leave out the door.

"Oh Zach make sure you don't use all the cold water, you might need more later." I tease and walk into my room giggling.

I go into my room and pick up my phone scrolling through a few text I got. I have a few from Greyson and Jayden and they were both asking where I was this morning, obviously they know now. And I have a few from Ariel.

A: Where are you?

A: Don't worry mums taking me to school.

A: Your not at school

A: Where are you now? Why aren't you at school?

A: Do you know what I'm just gonna skip, ill be at your house soon.

Sent 5 minuets ago.

Oh crap she's gonna be here soon. 

I quickly jump in the shower washing my hair, shaving everywhere that needed shaving. I looked down noticing that I'm due for a wax. I'll book one for the day before the formal, I thought to myself. I think of so much in the shower like I literally plan out my whole week and that's why I always take so long. I finally get out of the shower wrapping a fluffy towel around me drying myself. I look for a towel to dry my hair with but I have none left so I take the one from around my body and wrap it around my hair. 

I step out of the bathroom fully naked zoned out trying to think what I'm going to wear. I mean there no use going to school so I could literally put sweats on or something.

"Girl you still have that killer body that I remember." I hear Ariel say pulling me out of my thoughts. I don't rush to cover myself up cause lets face it we are both girls and we've seen each other naked plenty of times.

"Your here already?" I say casually.

"Yep. Girl I think your due for a wax." She says studying my body which is totally normal for us.

"I know tell me about it I've been so busy and forgot all about it. I'm going to book an appointment for the day before the formal." I explain.

"Ohh can I come with I'm pretty much due for one as well." 

"Yes, back to the old days." 

"And we can get our nails done and fake tan." She says jumping up and down.