"Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace to befriend you," the angels murmured.

"Geez, stop it! And guys, they don't even have tails for goodness sake," Chaeyoung exclaimed. Their little fight was interrupted when the discipline teacher, Mr. Kang ushered them inside.

Lesson time...

"Class 2-A1... Oh, here it is!" V pointed. The maknae line were in the same class, and they kept chattering about not wanting to be in the same class as the demons.

Or so they thought.

"You again?!" The trio exclaimed at the sight of Hayi, Jaehi and Haneul. The demons rolled their eyes boredly.

"I thought demons are stup-"

"Finish that sentence and I declare it's war between us on every single exam," Hayi cut Jungkook mid-sentence. The boy mouthed an 'okay' and went straight to his seat.

Meanwhile...

Chaeyoung walked alongside the other demons to their class, 2-A2. They were still blabbering about the angels while Chaeyoung just laughed the matter off.

"Really, you should consider what Hyunsoo said,"

"Friends?! Hell n- Ugh, why do we have to meet again?!" Hyerin groaned when the the third year angels with Hyunsoo walked past them. The four angels did the same.

"Shut up, our ears are bleeding because of your voice," Namjoon whined.

"What...did...you...say?" The demons flared in anger.

"GUYS!" Chaeyoung and Hyunsoo dragged their arms at the same time. Both sides kept shouting childishly at each other, not wanting to lose. They finally went quiet after entering their classrooms.

The lesson went smoothly without any arguments for some hours. But that didn't mean they were not competing to answer the questions or whatever. And everytime it happened, their classmates felt like the whole school was going to collapse.

"Alright, here's your schedule for special lessons. I'll have it up here on the notice board so you can check it out yourself. That's it for today's class," Mrs. Kim, their homeroom teacher smiled as she walked out.

"Ooh, let's see... Oh, damn..." Byulhee, the elf class president shook his head in horror.

"What was... Oh mother of foxes..." Daekyung, a gumiho breathed.

"Ehem!"

"W...we're sorry!" The students bowed in fright when Jaehi and Hayi fake coughed. Sending them cold glares, the three demons stood in front of the notice board and traced the namelist. Quietly.

"One... Two..." Byulhee counted under his breath.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" The Park twins shouted. In synchronize. Immediately, they turned to the innocent-looking angels' trio.

"What?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Tell me why you're in the same class as me!" Hayi boomed.

"And you with me!" Jaehi groaned, pointing at V.

"...Don't give me that puppy eyes. You're with me," Haneul said in a flat tone. Jungkook blinked twice.

"Yeah, I'm still mad," she continued. Also flatly. Jungkook nodded, understood. Jimin and V scratched the back of their heads.

"Well, things happen, right?" V gave his boxy grin to the fuming demons.

"YOU ASSHOLES!"

Class 2-A2...

"Don't hold me back, Chaeyoung! I need to see those craps!" Seungjo and Haeyeon struggled in front of Class 3-A1. The fairy princess was tugging them back, only to be tugged by Saejin and Hyerin who wanted the latter to be released.

"You can't bust into our seniors' class like that!" Chaeyoung whimpered.

"Oh yes we can! Especially if it's related to those nuggetheads-"

"Who's a nuggethead?" Jin slammed the door open, with too much force it sounded like BAM.

"EXPLAIN THIS!" Saejin shoved the special classes' schedule in his face. The other three angels gathered around him.

"So?"

"So tell me why Haeyeon's with Suga, Hyerin's with Namjoon, Saejin with you and I'm with J-Hope!" Seungjo grabbed Jin by the collar. At that moment, everyone went silent. Including Mr. Shin, whose marker pen dropped to the floor.

"You came stomping all the way here just to complain about this?" Namjoon shook his head.

"HELL YES!" The four shouted.

"Sorry but, we don't know why," J-Hope grinned. The girls gritted their teeth furiously.

"Uh, guys?" Chaeyoung squeaked.

"YOU ASSHOLES!"

Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara