Will of The Wind

(Best being read with headphones! Get a listen to the song above!)

"So...what are we gonna do with those two?" Nico asked Maki who was just sipping on her orange juice. They were inside a restaurant and were just...spending time with each other. "I don't know, maybe we should just let them and just wait until they tell each other's feelings." The redhead shrugged before looking at Nico seriously,"Lucky for them their love story is starting." And Nico sighed dreamily at that,"I know, they look so cute together! I wonder what their child will look like~" "Yeah.." Maki smiled as she began staring at the raven-haired who looked back at her and blinked before she pouted,"What's with that look?" "Nothing, you just look very beautiful today." "Oh so you mean that I was ugly yesterday?" Nico raised an eyebrow and the redhead just chuckled before replying,"Don't be like that. Anyway, when will our love story start?" Nico smiled,"Now." "Really?" Maki's ears perked up and Nico's smile quickly faded away,"NO. AND THAT WILL NOT GONNA HAPPEN." Maki groaned as she rolled her eyes,"Aww c'mon, I already decided that you will be mine only, isn't that enough?" "W-WHA-- WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" Nico looked away with a blush and the redhead just chuckled,"You look cute when you blush." "Shut up!" "No." Maki just giggled as she finished her juice before standing up,"I gotta go, I will just keep an eye on Eli." And when Maki turned to leave, Nico then had thoughts roaming around her head.

Sheesh...She is so bold in saying those words like she is trying so hard. Hmp! But oh yeah...I have to also keep an eye on Nozomi too..maybe I can..establish a friendship with her?

And with that thought, she just stood up and finished her drink before rushing towards the redhead's side, grabbing her arm  to stop her. Maki then looked over her shoulder and blinked in curiosity,"What is it? Have you come to the realization that I'm also your only one?" She asked with a charming smile and the raven-haired just rolled her eyes,"Stop flirting with me for a while and let's just go and stalk those two!" And without hesitation, she then dragged Maki outside the restaurant which made the redhead blink and chuckled,"Alrighty~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Park~

"Do you want ice cream perhaps?" Eli asked Nozomi who was looking around in awe before she heard Eli's voice and turned up to her with a smile,"Sure!" The blonde smiled back before she walked towards the ice cream vendor.

Maki and Nico were hiding behind the bushes not too far away from them and were peeking through the bushes.

Nico has this investigator-like costume in disguise while Maki also wears the same just for the same of the raven-haired's craziness in outfit.

"Umm...may I ask why we are dressed like this?" The redhead whispered and Nico looked at her, deadpanning her,"Just get along with it." "And what will I gain by listening to you?" Maki raised an eyebrow and Nico rolled her eyes. I knew she would ask that, looks like I have no choice. She thought before answering,"You can date me afterwards.." Maki's eyes sparkled with pure joy,"Really? Cool! Alright!"

The raven-haired didn't realize that she was smiling at how cute Maki acts right now and just looked at Eli and Nozomi who were now sitting on a bench with their ice creams while they chat with each other. They seem to be having fun.. was all Nico could think as she stared at her friend with her softened eyes. I wish I could have the same love story as hers, too...

Maki then noticed the way she stares at the duo and then looked at them to see if something happened, she blinked when she found none, she turned back to the raven-haired. Hmm...I wonder why her mood changed...

"Is something wrong?" The redhead finally asked and it lightly flinched Nico before she turned to the redhead,"N-Nothing.." She then turned away and Maki just blinked before she smiled and intentionally placed her hand on top of hers,"You don't have to worry about them. They will be okay." Nico smiled at her,"I guess so..I just...kinda thought that...what about me? I also want to have a love story like her too.." The redhead's eyes softened as she just stared down at her.

Nico then stood up,"I gotta go..I have other things to do, thank you so much for accompanying me here today." She smiled gently at the redhead who also stood up,"It's fine." She smiled and the raven-haired then turned and left, leaving Maki in her thinking state. The redhead then faced the other direction and then walked away. For some reason, her heart was beating so fast and loud, no...more fast and loud than before...

I promise you Nico...I will help you achieve that dream love story of yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli sighed in relief after Nico and Maki left and then turned to Nozomi,"Well then they are gone." Nozomi chuckled,"I kinda figured that Nico will do this. Stalking us." "She seems to be a good friend." The blonde smiled at her and the purple-haired nodded,"I agree. She just wants to assure my happiness and safety, she acts like my sister actually. Come to think of it, she has been wanting a very beautiful love story.." Eli blinked,"Really?" "Yes..I feel bad for her so I was also trying my best to find her a girl." "So she is a lesbian too?" Eli chuckled and Nozomi smiled,"Yes. And I believe she and that one friend of yours will get along and if possible create a spark?" "Probably, Maki has her eyes on her now. You have seen how she flirts with Nico." "I agree, I guess Maki might need to be very patient because Nico wants to measure how much Maki loves her. That girl just wants someone who will accept her as she is. She may not have all the riches and height and beauty but at least she got the cuteness right?"

The blonde just grinned at Nozomi's description of Nico,"Yeah..I'm sure Maki is worthy." She then looked at the view in front of her and the same goes to Nozomi, silence ruled over them for a moment before the blonde decided to move her hand and gently placed it on top of the purple-haired which she took it by surprise and looked up at her,"Hmm? Something wrong?" "Nothing...I just kinda felt that I should be doing this." Eli blushed,"Are you uncomfortable?" "Oh no! Not at all." Nozomi giggled while blushing before she turned back to the view she was staring at and that just made the blonde feel relief.

With that, they stayed like that for a while...

A/N:Hey guys! How's it going? Good? Good! Bad? Relax for a while and listen to some music! Hope you enjoyed this new chapter!

NEXT CHAPTER RELEASE: December 7