Chapter 9

Gavin's pov:

I heard the front door beep unlock and I knew it was Diego by his smell. I was mad and jealous, but also curious. It was early in the morning maybe 6 or 7. I look to see Nikolai waking up. He looks at me before laying back down Pulling me into him. I sigh loving how warm he is.

"Guys?" Diego asks sliding into bed wrapping an arm around my waist. A shiver runs down my spin as Diego chuckles. I turn around.

"Did I wake you?" He asks kissing my forehead as I sigh.

'Yeah, you did Deedee." I said as he chuckled.

"I've missed you to love." He said as I giggle.

"Wanna make breakfast?" He asks as nod.

"Sure."

He gets out of bed as I roll off his side and fall to the floor. I get up and follow Diego into the kitchen. I sit at the table as he pulls out the food.

I check him out looking for any love bites of scratches, when I see nothing I release a breathe.

"Did you have fun?" I ask moving around the table as he cooks the food.

"No." He said bluntly as I laugh.

"Good." I mumble.

"Morning." Nikolai said sitting down next to me. I get up and move to the couch and watch TV. A knock sounds at the door.

"I'm coming in y'all better be descent." Dexter shouts before coming in. He greets the twins.

"Hey, Gavin can you come help me with something!" He said pulling me away. I have no pants on though.

"I need your help with something." He said as I hum for him to go on.

"Okay so I need to get Josh back. He spray the kitchen with oil and call me down. The next I knew I was sliding into the table and hit my balls. Your Good at this stuff help me out?" He asked as I laugh. Go Josh.

"Yeah, but only because I don't wanna talk to Diego." I said as he shook his head.

"I'll draw Josh outside in two hours. You buy water balloons and fill'em up with shaving cream." I said and walked away back up to the suite.

They look at me before finishing their conversation.

Yeah go and talk about your little boyfriend and while your at it tell the world how much you fucked him.

"What?" The twins ask.

"I don't know what?"

"Nevermind."

Nikolai grabs his car keys.

"I'll be back in an hour." He said leaving.

•°•°•°•°

"Come on I just wanna show you something!" I whine to Josh dragging him outside. When we reach the grass I send Dexter a thumbs up. Dexter ambushes Josh with balloons. I laugh and skip away.

"That's cold playa." Some guy said with a chuckle.

"Yeah but oh so worth it." I said giggling.

"I'm Shane." He says sticking his hand out as I shake it.

"Gavin."

"Wanna play bo3?" He asks as I grin.

"Hell yeah I'm beast at it!" I whoop as he snorts.

"Dout it I'm the best!" He said.

"I challenge you Shane to match, winner takes the title of 'The Gamer Beast! And loser has to clean the pool."