Chapter 2

Nickolai above 😥😍😍😍😍❤❤💕💓👅👅👅

Gavin's pov:

It was finally time to go home. Josh and I be came like best friends since this morning

"Hey Gavie!" Josh said pushing my head down as I slap his hand.

"You going home?" He asked as we left the building standing outside the school.

"Yeah." I said as Josh suddenly waves to someone. I looked at him funny. Weird kid.

"Come with me." He said pulling my arm. He pulled me to a big black pickup truck and two Greek gods get out. Their muscles flexing as they got out. I say there about 6'7. Sculpture faces and oh so perfect body's but that's not all that attracted me to them, in their presence I felt safe and warm. They dominated with power.

I move away from them a little bit.

"This is my new friend Gavin." He said excitedly. I watched as there arms flex when they move. Such beautiful men.

"Gavin these guys are my older brothers the one with sliver eyes is Nikolai and the one with amber eyes is Diego." Josh said pointing to them as to who was who.

"There also twins." He added as I nodded.

"What a relief i thought you were going to have me kidnap and sell my organs on the black market." I said with a light chuckle moving back just a little more. Just as they went to speak a voice shouted:

"Your ass is mine Gavin!"

Shitdick. Again with him. I heard the twins growl lowly and that made my mini me excited.

"Who's that?" The twins growl so I sigh these guys are werewolf's to huh.

"Just a shitdick werewolf who bully's people I guess I need to punch him some more." I said as the twins drop their jaws and glare at Josh. I get mad.

"Hay leave Joshy alone I been knew about werewolf's my step dad is one and he told us. I don't wanna explain this again, but yeah I'll keep your secret." I said with a flick of the wrist.

Josh giggles and I groan looking at the time.

"I gotta go see ya!" I said not really wanting to leave the twins I feel drawn to them, but I better get home.

"Wanna ride home?" Josh asked as the twins get into the truck.

"Nah." I waved it off but Josh glared at me.

"Fine."

"So his names Dylan?" Diego asked.

"Yep!" Josh said from besides me. He nudges my side with his elbow hitting the spot where I have my scar that hadn't quite healed. I let out a hiss of pain as Josh looks worried.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked as the twins growl lowly under their Breath.

"I'm fine."

"Remember how I told you about the time I fought an alpha and got my ass kicked?" I asked looking at him as he nodded.

"What alpha?" Diego asked as i waved him off.

"Yeah well he clawed my side deep about three weeks ago and it hasn't healed just yet." I said as Josh gasps.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS IT?!" Nikolai
roared scaring the shit out of me. He's been quite for awhile now.

I lean up poking half my body in between them. I flicked Nikolai's nose.

"Yell at me again and I'll show you who's daddy." I said seriously in a warning voice. Nikolai let out a wild growl pulling me into his lap. I yelp out and kick Diego's head. Nikolai places me in his lap.

"Sorry Diego." I said sincerely.

"And you Mister!" I said poking Nikolai's broad chest. He moves his face closer to mine and couldn't help but look at his plump lips.

"Oh god." I thought as a shiver of pleasure ran down my spine. Nikolai grabs my hands and forces them behind my back as I let out a yelp. Josh start laughing and I immediately regret saving his ass from Dylan.

Nikolai licks the side of my neck up to my ear before whispering: "I'm your daddy and your my gatito." He said with a low growl. I felt my face get hot and my pants become tighter.

He let's me go and I scram away quickly.

"This is were you live?" Josh asked looking at my house it was big, but not that big.

"Sure is." I said getting out saying thank you just as my Mon come over to me and them.

"My baby made friends!" She squeals as I blush.

"Mom I have friends."

"No you don't, don't lie to your new friends."

"There werewolf's." I said as they drop their jaws.

"Oh my! Please come in." Mother said as they all agreed. Damn it mom!

As my mom talks to the twins Josh follows me into my room. I head up to my bedroom and throw my jacket and bag on my bed before shoving it off and falling back on the bed.

Josh starts to giggle.

"What's so funny Joshy?" I asked as he catches his breath.

"Your Diego's and Nikolai's mate!" He burst out laughing as I blush before glaring at him.

"I'll be right back." I said going downstairs to the twins and my parents. I glare at them as they notice me they look confused.

I point a finger at them and start yelling.

"You assholes, you could have told me!" I yelled at them. I was really curious as to what mates really do.

"Mom, Dad we need to move far away form these people!" I yelled again pointing towards the twins. I love being so over dramatic.

"What's wrong with you?" They all ask confused as I growl. I walk over to Diego and hit his chest then Nikolai I'm pretty sure it hurt me more. There like boulders.

"Assholes!" I yell as Diego throws me over his shoulder and up to my room. I hear Nikolai explaining that were mates and everything to my parents. So he figure it out. Nik's a smart one.

He throws me on my bed as Josh spins around in my chair. Diego throws him a look and he leaves shutting the door just as Nikolai walks in. I get off the bed and stand there crossing my arms.

"What do you want?" I asked turning around to the closet. Diego comes up behind me and spins me around taking my chin in his hand.

"Yes your our mate, were sorry we didn't tell you earlier." He said and I sigh. I Can be so dramatic.

"Whatever." I mumble and the next thing I know I'm being pinned between their bodies. Their eyes black with anger.

"Do not disrespect us gatito." Their voices roared with power and much deeper. I let out a whimper before squirming.

"Let go of me." I said stomping my foot. Suddenly I felt them bite into my neck I let out a yelp.

"What the fuck?!" I yell. Did they just bite me???

"Show some respect gatito." They warn as their eyes go back. They back away whispering shit as the wound heals up quickly.

"Fucking hell Rex!" Diego yells as I look at him like he's crazy.

"Sorry love we didn't wanna mark you our wolfs lost control." Nikolai said as I sighed.

"Its cool I'm mated with you guys anyway might as well make it official, but I'm not having sex." I shrug my shoulders as they hug me tightly. Diego suddenly grabs me by the waist and pulls me close pressing my lips to his he deepens the kiss as he grabs my ass. Sliding his tongue in my mouth as we fight with our tongues.

Nikolai whines before grabbing me and doing the same. The whole time I was moaning as diego nips at the one side of my neck, Nikolai attacks the other side.

•°•°

I take a quick shower and quickly dress in my PJs as I flop into bed cuddling with my blankets.